|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The front door.
(d) The fire escape.
2. Who is Murray's agent?
(b) Mr. Bennett.
3. Who thinks they are a big phony?
4. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
(a) <i>Ladies Home Journal.</i>
(b) The pink ladies.
(c) The old women of America.
5. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
(a) An usher.
(b) A comic.
(c) A bum.
(d) A dad.
6. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
(a) Too salty.
7. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
8. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
(a) He watched a baseball game without speaking to Leo.
(b) He sang him a new song for the show.
(c) He played the guitar.
(d) He quit.
9. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
10. What is Murray wearing as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A chipmunk suit.
(b) A jogging outfit.
(c) A pair of sweats.
(d) A new suit.
11. Murray starts walking towards the door and says he wants to congratulate whom?
(a) The Child Welfare officers.
(c) Irving R. Feldmen.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
12. Who calls Chuckles the Abominable Snowman in a cute suit?
13. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six years.
14. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
15. What is Sandra carrying from the kitchen when Nick enters from the fire escape?
(a) A watch.
(b) A mixing bowl and spoon.
(c) A bedspread.
(d) Some curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
2. Who is Ralphie?
3. What does Murray say he saw at the pier?
4. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
5. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)