|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Murray refuse the quiz show job?
(a) Because it wasn't enough money.
(b) Because the job was only for two months.
(c) Because he doesn't like quiz shows.
(d) Because he thought the producer was an idiot.
2. Whom does Arnold apologize to on Murray's behalf?
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Nick's best friend.
(b) Sandra's dog.
(c) Leo's youngest child.
(d) Murray's name for Nick.
4. How does Nick make Leo extremely angry?
(a) By taking off the Chuckles hat.
(b) By accusing Leo of missing the funny part of his routine.
(c) By playing his guitar and ignoring Leo.
(d) By turning off <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i> that was playing on television.
5. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) It was perfectly fine.
(b) The chord fell out.
(c) It broke.
(d) It doesn't work very well.
6. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(b) A fancy mouse.
(c) A cute rat.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
7. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
(a) He kisses Sandra.
(b) He makes a joke about the decorating.
(c) He does a dance.
(d) He sings a song.
8. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It has been redecorated.
(b) It's been broken into.
(c) It has caught fire.
(d) The lights aren't working.
9. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
10. What does Murray stand on the corner of Fifty-first and 'Lex saying?
(a) I'm free.
(c) Go away.
(d) I'm sorry.
11. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
12. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
(a) "Yessir, That's My Baby."
(b) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(c) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(d) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
13. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
(a) He sang him a new song for the show.
(b) He quit.
(c) He played the guitar.
(d) He watched a baseball game without speaking to Leo.
14. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's good at decorating.
(b) She's a good dancer.
(c) She's a wonderful mother.
(d) She's a good listener.
15. What is Leo's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick hears the shouts for Murray, what does he exit to do?
2. What is Murray wearing as he enters Arnold's office?
3. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Leo asks Murray to put fifteen minutes of what into the show?
5. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)