|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Murray's name for Nick.
(b) Nick's best friend.
(c) Sandra's dog.
(d) Leo's youngest child.
2. What does Murray say he saw at the pier?
3. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) On the subway.
(b) At the bakery.
(c) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) In the shower.
5. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her boss.
6. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
7. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
(a) A month.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year.
8. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
9. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It's been broken into.
(b) The lights aren't working.
(c) It has caught fire.
(d) It has been redecorated.
10. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Four years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
11. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
(a) He played the guitar.
(b) He sang him a new song for the show.
(c) He watched a baseball game without speaking to Leo.
(d) He quit.
12. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's a wonderful mother.
(b) She's a good listener.
(c) She's a good dancer.
(d) She's good at decorating.
13. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He asks Nick to turn it off.
(b) He shouts over the music.
(c) He turns it off himself.
(d) He leaves the apartment.
14. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A cute rat.
(b) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(c) A fancy mouse.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
15. What is hanging from the window molding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
3. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
4. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
5. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)