|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A writer.
(b) A panelist.
(c) A host.
(d) A contestant.
2. Who is Murray's agent?
(a) Mr. Bennett.
3. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
4. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
5. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
6. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
7. What does Nick do when Leo starts to get angry?
(a) He brings out Bubbles.
(b) He walks out of the room.
(c) He shows Leo some of the routines he and Murray do.
(d) He throws potato chips at him.
8. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The front door.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The fire escape.
9. What does Arnold say he hasn't brought with him?
(a) A tangerine.
(b) Some grapes.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
10. How does Arnold see Murray's life?
(a) As a cartoon.
(b) As lively.
(c) As tortured.
(d) As boring.
11. What kind of atmosphere does Murray state that Sandra has started to get rid of in his apartment?
(a) A silly atmosphere.
(b) A Little Orphan Annie atmosphere.
(c) A haunted atmosphere.
(d) The Edgar Allan Poe atmosphere.
12. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
13. Who portrays Chuckles the Chipmunk?
14. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
(a) "Yessir, That's My Baby."
(b) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(c) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(d) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
15. What song does Murray play in the background while he puts his apartment back to the way it was?
(a) "America the Beautiful."
(b) "The Stars and Stripes Forever."
(c) "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
(d) The Chuckles the Chipmunk theme song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
2. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
3. How does Nick make Leo extremely angry?
4. What is hanging from the window molding?
5. What is Leo's last name?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)