|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(a) The curtains.
(b) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
(d) His toothbrush.
2. Who portrays Chuckles the Chipmunk?
3. Who says, "Yeah, I have a way with animals"?
4. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
(a) His knickknacks.
(b) His dog.
(c) His clothes.
5. Murray starts walking towards the door and says he wants to congratulate whom?
(b) Irving R. Feldmen.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) The Child Welfare officers.
6. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
7. What is hanging from the window molding?
8. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
9. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Lincoln Tunnel.
10. Nick brings a bowl of what into the room?
(d) Potato chips.
11. What does Nick show Murray that has his new name on it?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A library card.
(c) A fake driver's license.
(d) A school folder.
12. Who thinks they are a big phony?
13. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A small brain.
(b) A huge pretend universe.
(c) A small piece of reality.
(d) A much, much larger closet.
14. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
(b) Too salty.
15. Who offered Murray the job for a quiz show?
(a) Jimmy Sloan.
(b) Jeremy Dean.
(c) Stewart Johnson.
(d) Samantha Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
2. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
4. What does Arnold say he hasn't brought with him?
5. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)