|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
2. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
(a) An usher.
(b) A dad.
(c) A bum.
(d) A comic.
3. What does Nick do when Leo starts to get angry?
(a) He walks out of the room.
(b) He throws potato chips at him.
(c) He shows Leo some of the routines he and Murray do.
(d) He brings out Bubbles.
4. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A cute rat.
(b) A fancy mouse.
(c) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
5. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
6. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The lights aren't working.
(b) It has been redecorated.
(c) It's been broken into.
(d) It has caught fire.
7. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
8. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A writer.
(b) A host.
(c) A contestant.
(d) A panelist.
9. What is Murray carrying as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A cake.
(b) A statue of a chipmunk.
(c) A pineapple.
(d) A bag of fruit.
10. Who thinks they are a big phony?
11. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
12. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's a good dancer.
(b) She's good at decorating.
(c) She's a good listener.
(d) She's a wonderful mother.
13. Murray starts walking towards the door and says he wants to congratulate whom?
(b) Irving R. Feldmen.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) The Child Welfare officers.
14. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
(a) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(b) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(c) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(d) "Yessir, That's My Baby."
15. Who offered Murray the job for a quiz show?
(a) Jimmy Sloan.
(b) Samantha Jones.
(c) Stewart Johnson.
(d) Jeremy Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
3. What does Murray stand on the corner of Fifty-first and 'Lex saying?
4. What does Leo give Nick?
5. Why did Murray refuse the quiz show job?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)