|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The window.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
3. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
4. What does Leo give Nick?
(a) A chuckles the Chipmunk doll.
(b) A cardboard statue of Chuckles the Chipmunk, a Chuckles hat, and potato chips.
(d) A cup of old coffee.
5. Who is Murray's agent?
(b) Mr. Bennett.
6. What does Leo forget?
(a) The name of Murray's child.
(b) Some of his lines from the show.
(c) The name of his youngest child.
(d) What day it is.
7. Who says, "Yeah, I have a way with animals"?
8. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
(a) It looks different.
(b) It looks superb.
(c) It looks the same.
(d) It looks ugly.
9. How does Leo try to prove to Nick that his material is funny?
(a) By showing him a notebook that lists all his routines and the reactions they got.
(b) By watching a show together on the television.
(c) By presenting the material to him again.
(d) He sings and dances some more.
10. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
11. What is hanging from the window molding?
12. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
(a) At the studio where Leo shoots <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(b) At Murray's apartment.
(c) At Sandra's house.
(d) In Arnold's office.
13. What is Leo's last name?
14. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pineapple.
(c) Some grapes.
(d) An orange.
15. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He shouts over the music.
(b) He leaves the apartment.
(c) He turns it off himself.
(d) He asks Nick to turn it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
2. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
3. What does Nick show Murray that has his new name on it?
4. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)