|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
(a) The children laughed.
(b) The children cheered.
(c) The children fell asleep.
(d) The children left.
2. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
(a) Two months.
(b) A month.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
3. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
(a) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(b) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(c) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(d) "Yessir, That's My Baby."
4. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(a) Her boss.
(d) Her mother.
5. Nick brings a bowl of what into the room?
(d) Potato chips.
6. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
(b) King Kong.
(c) Larry the Donkey.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
7. What does Murray say he saw at the pier?
8. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) It was perfectly fine.
(b) It doesn't work very well.
(c) The chord fell out.
(d) It broke.
9. What does Arnold say he hasn't brought with him?
(a) An orange.
(b) Some grapes.
(c) An apple.
(d) A tangerine.
10. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Leo's youngest child.
(b) Sandra's dog.
(c) Nick's best friend.
(d) Murray's name for Nick.
11. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
12. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
13. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
(a) The audience.
(b) His kids.
(c) His agent.
(d) The world.
14. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
15. When Nick hears the shouts for Murray, what does he exit to do?
(a) Make some coffee.
(b) Eat some potato chips.
(c) Put on a tie.
(d) Clean his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
2. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
4. What is Sandra carrying from the kitchen when Nick enters from the fire escape?
5. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)