|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her mother.
2. Who calls Chuckles the Abominable Snowman in a cute suit?
3. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The lights aren't working.
(b) It's been broken into.
(c) It has been redecorated.
(d) It has caught fire.
4. Leo asks Murray to put fifteen minutes of what into the show?
5. What is Murray carrying as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A statue of a chipmunk.
(b) A pineapple.
(c) A cake.
(d) A bag of fruit.
6. What amazes Murray?
(a) When Arnold shouts loudly at him.
(b) That Leo wants to talk to him.
(c) That Nick likes Sandra.
(d) That Sandra hid in the closet.
7. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
(a) A pineapple.
(b) An orange.
(c) An apple.
(d) Some grapes.
8. Which floor does Arnold work on?
(a) The fifteenth.
(b) The twenty-fourth.
(c) The twenty-second.
(d) The tenth.
9. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) The chord fell out.
(b) It was perfectly fine.
(c) It broke.
(d) It doesn't work very well.
10. Who is Murray's agent?
(d) Mr. Bennett.
11. What song does Murray play in the background while he puts his apartment back to the way it was?
(a) The Chuckles the Chipmunk theme song.
(b) "America the Beautiful."
(c) "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
(d) "The Stars and Stripes Forever."
12. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The front door.
(b) The fire escape.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
13. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
(a) He waves goodbye to Nick.
(b) He takes a drink from the refrigerator.
(c) He sings the Chuckles the Chipmunk song.
(d) He turns the music back on.
14. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Lincoln Tunnel.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
15. What does Murray stand on the corner of Fifty-first and 'Lex saying?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) Go away.
(d) I'm free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
2. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
3. Who is Ralphie?
4. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
5. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)