|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
2. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He leaves the apartment.
(b) He shouts over the music.
(c) He asks Nick to turn it off.
(d) He turns it off himself.
3. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
4. What does Murray stand on the corner of Fifty-first and 'Lex saying?
(a) I'm sorry.
(c) Go away.
(d) I'm free.
5. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
(a) Larry the Donkey.
(b) King Kong.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
6. Who calls Chuckles the Abominable Snowman in a cute suit?
7. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) It was perfectly fine.
(b) It doesn't work very well.
(c) It broke.
(d) The chord fell out.
8. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
(a) He makes a joke about the decorating.
(b) He sings a song.
(c) He does a dance.
(d) He kisses Sandra.
9. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
10. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's a wonderful mother.
(b) She's a good listener.
(c) She's a good dancer.
(d) She's good at decorating.
11. What does Leo forget?
(a) The name of Murray's child.
(b) The name of his youngest child.
(c) Some of his lines from the show.
(d) What day it is.
12. Nick brings a bowl of what into the room?
(c) Potato chips.
13. How does Murray introduce Sandra to Leo?
(a) Minnie Mouse.
(b) The conductor.
(c) His secretary.
(d) Mrs. Murray Banks.
14. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
(a) An apple.
(b) An orange.
(c) Some grapes.
(d) A pineapple.
15. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It's been broken into.
(b) It has been redecorated.
(c) It has caught fire.
(d) The lights aren't working.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arnold see Murray's life?
2. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
3. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
4. How does Leo try to prove to Nick that his material is funny?
5. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)