|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
2. When Nick hears the shouts for Murray, what does he exit to do?
(a) Clean his room.
(b) Put on a tie.
(c) Eat some potato chips.
(d) Make some coffee.
3. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(c) At the bakery.
(d) In the shower.
4. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
6. What song does Murray play in the background while he puts his apartment back to the way it was?
(a) "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
(b) The Chuckles the Chipmunk theme song.
(c) "America the Beautiful."
(d) "The Stars and Stripes Forever."
7. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
8. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
(a) He played the guitar.
(b) He watched a baseball game without speaking to Leo.
(c) He quit.
(d) He sang him a new song for the show.
9. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her mother.
10. What does Arnold say he hasn't brought with him?
(a) An apple.
(b) A tangerine.
(c) An orange.
(d) Some grapes.
11. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
12. What is the "Chuckles hello"?
(a) "Chip-chip, Chippermonkie"
(b) "Chippermunk howyado"
(c) "Chuck, chuck, chuckles"
(d) "Chuckles chip-chip hooray"
13. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Arnold talking.
(b) Sandra humming.
(c) The voice of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) Murray joking around.
14. What does Leo give Nick?
(a) A chuckles the Chipmunk doll.
(b) A cup of old coffee.
(d) A cardboard statue of Chuckles the Chipmunk, a Chuckles hat, and potato chips.
15. What does Nick do when Leo starts to get angry?
(a) He walks out of the room.
(b) He shows Leo some of the routines he and Murray do.
(c) He brings out Bubbles.
(d) He throws potato chips at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
2. Leo asks Murray to put fifteen minutes of what into the show?
3. Nick brings a bowl of what into the room?
4. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
5. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)