|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
(a) He makes a joke about the decorating.
(b) He kisses Sandra.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He does a dance.
2. How does Nick make Leo extremely angry?
(a) By turning off <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i> that was playing on television.
(b) By taking off the Chuckles hat.
(c) By playing his guitar and ignoring Leo.
(d) By accusing Leo of missing the funny part of his routine.
3. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
(a) His dog.
(b) His knickknacks.
(c) His clothes.
4. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
5. Who thinks they are a big phony?
6. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
(a) At Murray's apartment.
(b) In Arnold's office.
(c) At the studio where Leo shoots <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) At Sandra's house.
7. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
8. Which floor does Arnold work on?
(a) The fifteenth.
(b) The twenty-fourth.
(c) The tenth.
(d) The twenty-second.
9. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) At the bakery.
(b) In the shower.
(c) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) On the subway.
10. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The fire escape.
(c) The front door.
(d) The bathroom.
11. How does Leo try to prove to Nick that his material is funny?
(a) By presenting the material to him again.
(b) By showing him a notebook that lists all his routines and the reactions they got.
(c) He sings and dances some more.
(d) By watching a show together on the television.
12. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A huge pretend universe.
(b) A much, much larger closet.
(c) A small brain.
(d) A small piece of reality.
13. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A panelist.
(b) A contestant.
(c) A host.
(d) A writer.
14. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(b) The curtains.
(c) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
(d) His toothbrush.
15. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
(a) Susan Bookwalter.
(b) Deanna Story.
(c) Heather Lock.
(d) Carrie Larsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick hears the shouts for Murray, what does he exit to do?
2. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
3. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
4. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
5. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)