|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Sandra's dog.
(b) Leo's youngest child.
(c) Murray's name for Nick.
(d) Nick's best friend.
2. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
3. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(a) The curtains.
(b) His toothbrush.
(d) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
4. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It has been redecorated.
(b) It's been broken into.
(c) It has caught fire.
(d) The lights aren't working.
5. What is hanging from the window molding?
6. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He turns it off himself.
(b) He shouts over the music.
(c) He leaves the apartment.
(d) He asks Nick to turn it off.
7. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
8. Who is Murray's agent?
(b) Mr. Bennett.
9. What kind of atmosphere does Murray state that Sandra has started to get rid of in his apartment?
(a) A Little Orphan Annie atmosphere.
(b) The Edgar Allan Poe atmosphere.
(c) A silly atmosphere.
(d) A haunted atmosphere.
10. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
(a) Heather Lock.
(b) Susan Bookwalter.
(c) Deanna Story.
(d) Carrie Larsen.
11. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
(a) He does a dance.
(b) He sings a song.
(c) He kisses Sandra.
(d) He makes a joke about the decorating.
12. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
(a) He played the guitar.
(b) He watched a baseball game without speaking to Leo.
(c) He quit.
(d) He sang him a new song for the show.
13. Who portrays Chuckles the Chipmunk?
14. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her mother.
15. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A small brain.
(b) A much, much larger closet.
(c) A huge pretend universe.
(d) A small piece of reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
2. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
3. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
4. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
5. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)