|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick show Murray that has his new name on it?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A school folder.
(c) A fake driver's license.
(d) A library card.
2. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
4. What name is very musical according to Murray?
5. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
(d) Too salty.
6. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A huge pretend universe.
(b) A small piece of reality.
(c) A much, much larger closet.
(d) A small brain.
7. Who offered Murray the job for a quiz show?
(a) Stewart Johnson.
(b) Jimmy Sloan.
(c) Jeremy Dean.
(d) Samantha Jones.
8. What is the "Chuckles hello"?
(a) "Chuck, chuck, chuckles"
(b) "Chippermunk howyado"
(c) "Chuckles chip-chip hooray"
(d) "Chip-chip, Chippermonkie"
9. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
10. What does Murray pick up from the bureau?
(a) Sandra's files.
(b) A contract.
(c) A tie.
(d) Potato chips.
11. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It has caught fire.
(b) The lights aren't working.
(c) It has been redecorated.
(d) It's been broken into.
12. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
13. What does Leo suggest that he and Murray do in a year?
(a) Add a new character to <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(b) Renew Murray's contract.
(c) Run off to Europe.
(d) Start a new show.
14. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
15. How does Leo try to prove to Nick that his material is funny?
(a) By presenting the material to him again.
(b) He sings and dances some more.
(c) By watching a show together on the television.
(d) By showing him a notebook that lists all his routines and the reactions they got.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
2. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
3. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
4. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. How does Arnold see Murray's life?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)