|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick brings a bowl of what into the room?
(c) Potato chips.
2. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The window.
(d) The kitchen.
3. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
(b) <i>Ladies Home Journal.</i>
(c) The pink ladies.
(d) The old women of America.
4. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
(a) Susan Bookwalter.
(b) Carrie Larsen.
(c) Heather Lock.
(d) Deanna Story.
5. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
(a) His kids.
(b) His agent.
(c) The audience.
(d) The world.
6. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
(a) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(b) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(c) "Yessir, That's My Baby."
(d) "The Star Spangled Banner."
7. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(a) His toothbrush.
(b) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
(d) The curtains.
8. Who says, "Yeah, I have a way with animals"?
9. Who calls Chuckles the Abominable Snowman in a cute suit?
10. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
(a) He takes a drink from the refrigerator.
(b) He turns the music back on.
(c) He waves goodbye to Nick.
(d) He sings the Chuckles the Chipmunk song.
11. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
12. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
13. What is the "Chuckles hello"?
(a) "Chip-chip, Chippermonkie"
(b) "Chippermunk howyado"
(c) "Chuckles chip-chip hooray"
(d) "Chuck, chuck, chuckles"
14. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) On the subway.
(b) At the bakery.
(c) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) In the shower.
15. Who thinks they are a big phony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hanging from the window molding?
2. Who is Murray's agent?
3. Who is Ralphie?
4. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
5. What did Murray do on the day that Leo last visited his apartment?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)