|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The window.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The bathroom.
2. Who is Murray's agent?
(c) Mr. Bennett.
3. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
4. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) In the shower.
(b) At the bakery.
(c) On the subway.
(d) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
5. How does Murray introduce Sandra to Leo?
(a) Mrs. Murray Banks.
(b) The conductor.
(c) Minnie Mouse.
(d) His secretary.
6. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
7. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her mother.
8. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A panelist.
(b) A contestant.
(c) A host.
(d) A writer.
9. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
(a) Susan Bookwalter.
(b) Deanna Story.
(c) Heather Lock.
(d) Carrie Larsen.
10. How does Arnold see Murray's life?
(a) As a cartoon.
(b) As boring.
(c) As tortured.
(d) As lively.
11. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
(a) Larry the Donkey.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) King Kong.
12. What has happened to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) It has caught fire.
(b) The lights aren't working.
(c) It has been redecorated.
(d) It's been broken into.
13. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
14. What kind of atmosphere does Murray state that Sandra has started to get rid of in his apartment?
(a) A silly atmosphere.
(b) The Edgar Allan Poe atmosphere.
(c) A haunted atmosphere.
(d) A Little Orphan Annie atmosphere.
15. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
(a) In Arnold's office.
(b) At Sandra's house.
(c) At Murray's apartment.
(d) At the studio where Leo shoots <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
2. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
3. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
4. Who thinks they are a big phony?
5. What is the "Chuckles hello"?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)