|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A contestant.
(b) A writer.
(c) A host.
(d) A panelist.
2. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
(a) He sings a song.
(b) He does a dance.
(c) He kisses Sandra.
(d) He makes a joke about the decorating.
3. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
4. What does Leo forget?
(a) Some of his lines from the show.
(b) The name of Murray's child.
(c) The name of his youngest child.
(d) What day it is.
5. What name is very musical according to Murray?
6. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
(a) It looks different.
(b) It looks ugly.
(c) It looks the same.
(d) It looks superb.
7. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
8. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Lincoln Tunnel.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
9. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
10. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) It broke.
(b) The chord fell out.
(c) It was perfectly fine.
(d) It doesn't work very well.
11. What does Murray say he saw at the pier?
12. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
(a) The audience.
(b) His kids.
(c) The world.
(d) His agent.
13. Who is Murray's agent?
(b) Mr. Bennett.
14. Where was Murray when he forgot what day it was?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On the set of <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(c) In the shower.
(d) At the bakery.
15. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(a) His toothbrush.
(b) The curtains.
(c) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Who thinks they are a big phony?
3. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
4. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
5. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)