|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
2. Which floor does Arnold work on?
(a) The fifteenth.
(b) The twenty-fourth.
(c) The tenth.
(d) The twenty-second.
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Sandra's dog.
(b) Nick's best friend.
(c) Leo's youngest child.
(d) Murray's name for Nick.
4. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
5. Who calls Chuckles the Abominable Snowman in a cute suit?
6. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
7. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
8. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The window.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
(b) His clothes.
(c) His knickknacks.
(d) His dog.
10. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A fancy mouse.
(b) A cute rat.
(c) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
11. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
(b) King Kong.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) Larry the Donkey.
12. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
(a) A dad.
(b) A bum.
(c) A comic.
(d) An usher.
13. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
(a) He takes a drink from the refrigerator.
(b) He sings the Chuckles the Chipmunk song.
(c) He turns the music back on.
(d) He waves goodbye to Nick.
14. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The fire escape.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The front door.
(d) The bathroom.
15. What does Leo forget?
(a) The name of his youngest child.
(b) What day it is.
(c) The name of Murray's child.
(d) Some of his lines from the show.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
2. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
3. What is the "Chuckles hello"?
4. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
5. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)