|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offered Murray the job for a quiz show?
(a) Stewart Johnson.
(b) Samantha Jones.
(c) Jimmy Sloan.
(d) Jeremy Dean.
2. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Nick's best friend.
(b) Leo's youngest child.
(c) Sandra's dog.
(d) Murray's name for Nick.
4. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
(a) An usher.
(b) A dad.
(c) A bum.
(d) A comic.
5. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
6. What is Murray carrying as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A statue of a chipmunk.
(b) A pineapple.
(c) A cake.
(d) A bag of fruit.
7. What kind of atmosphere does Murray state that Sandra has started to get rid of in his apartment?
(a) A Little Orphan Annie atmosphere.
(b) A haunted atmosphere.
(c) The Edgar Allan Poe atmosphere.
(d) A silly atmosphere.
8. What is Leo's last name?
9. What does Murray stand on the corner of Fifty-first and 'Lex saying?
(a) I'm free.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Go away.
10. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
11. How does Murray introduce Sandra to Leo?
(a) The conductor.
(b) Minnie Mouse.
(c) His secretary.
(d) Mrs. Murray Banks.
12. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
(a) It looks different.
(b) It looks the same.
(c) It looks ugly.
(d) It looks superb.
13. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
(a) Too salty.
14. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
(a) Two years.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
15. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
2. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
3. What does Nick show Murray that has his new name on it?
4. What is hanging from the window molding?
5. What is Sandra carrying from the kitchen when Nick enters from the fire escape?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)