|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Yeah, I have a way with animals"?
2. What does Murray look around and notice is missing?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His knickknacks.
(d) His dog.
3. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
4. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
5. Murray starts walking towards the door and says he wants to congratulate whom?
(a) Irving R. Feldmen.
(b) The Child Welfare officers.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
6. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
7. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's a wonderful mother.
(b) She's a good listener.
(c) She's good at decorating.
(d) She's a good dancer.
8. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) It was perfectly fine.
(b) It broke.
(c) It doesn't work very well.
(d) The chord fell out.
9. What does Leo give Nick?
(a) A cardboard statue of Chuckles the Chipmunk, a Chuckles hat, and potato chips.
(c) A cup of old coffee.
(d) A chuckles the Chipmunk doll.
10. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Lincoln Tunnel.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
11. What name is very musical according to Murray?
12. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(a) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
(b) His toothbrush.
(c) The curtains.
13. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Murray joking around.
(b) The voice of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) Sandra humming.
(d) Arnold talking.
14. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The window.
(d) The kitchen.
15. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
2. Why did Murray refuse the quiz show job?
3. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
4. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
5. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)