|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Murray and Arnold's last name?
2. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
(a) In Arnold's office.
(b) At Murray's apartment.
(c) At the studio where Leo shoots <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) At Sandra's house.
3. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A much, much larger closet.
(b) A small brain.
(c) A small piece of reality.
(d) A huge pretend universe.
4. What does Murray pick up from the bureau?
(a) A tie.
(b) Sandra's files.
(c) A contract.
(d) Potato chips.
5. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
(a) His kids.
(b) The world.
(c) The audience.
(d) His agent.
6. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Arnold talking.
(b) The voice of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) Sandra humming.
(d) Murray joking around.
7. Who portrays Chuckles the Chipmunk?
8. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
(a) The chord fell out.
(b) It broke.
(c) It was perfectly fine.
(d) It doesn't work very well.
9. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
10. When Murray sees the apartment, who does he say he's been attacked by?
(a) <i>Ladies Home Journal.</i>
(b) The pink ladies.
(d) The old women of America.
11. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) King Kong.
(d) Larry the Donkey.
12. Who says, "Murray, you float like a balloon and everybody's waitin' for ya with a pin"?
13. What is Murray wearing as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A chipmunk suit.
(c) A pair of sweats.
(d) A jogging outfit.
14. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
15. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick enter from in Act 3, Part 2?
2. How does Nick make Leo extremely angry?
3. What does Murray say he saw at the pier?
4. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
5. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)