|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it as the first scene opens?
(c) Nine-forty five.
2. Where does Murray live?
(b) San Francisco
(d) St. Louis.
3. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
4. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
(a) His mother.
(c) A pre-recorded weather announcement.
(d) His brother.
5. How is Nick related to Murray?
6. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
7. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) Pink ladies.
(b) The vendors.
(c) The ushers.
(d) The teenagers.
8. Nick tries to cheer Murray up and suggests they visit what?
(a) Their next-door neighbor.
(b) Nick's school.
(c) The library.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
9. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
10. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
(b) Chase and Sanborn.
(d) Maxwell House.
11. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A blanket.
(c) Some old curtains.
(d) A screen.
12. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A parakeet.
(d) A cat.
13. What is Albert's last name?
14. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
15. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) One foot.
(b) Two feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Three feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
2. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
3. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
4. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
5. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)