|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
(a) A joke.
(b) Nothing. he doesn't pick up the phone.
(c) His name.
(d) "Go away."
2. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
(a) Her eyes blink.
(b) She sings.
(c) She plays music.
(d) Her hips wiggle and her breasts light up.
3. What type of sandwich does Murray offer Sandra?
4. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
5. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) At the library.
(b) With his best friend from school.
(c) In the vacant apartment next door.
(d) With the upstairs neighbors.
6. How old is Nick?
7. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
(a) Because it was before sunrise.
(b) Because she was asleep.
(c) Because she had asked him not to.
(d) Because she was smiling.
8. What is Albert carrying?
(a) A small briefcase.
(c) A calculator.
9. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
10. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Justice School.
(b) The Americana School.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Revere School.
11. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
(a) A pre-recorded weather announcement.
(b) His brother.
(d) His mother.
12. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) The coffee cups.
(b) Sandra's files.
(c) Potato chips.
(d) His backpack and pajamas.
13. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) A blanket.
(c) Some old curtains.
(d) A screen.
14. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
(a) Maxwell House.
(c) Chase and Sanborn.
15. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a shot glass.
(b) In a dog dish.
(c) In a jug.
(d) In a bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
2. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
3. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
4. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
5. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)