|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(b) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
(c) That Murray is joking.
(d) That Nick is in there too.
2. What is Albert's last name?
3. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A suitcase.
4. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
(a) Nobody. They open the door themselves.
5. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
6. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Peter Lorre.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
7. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) A cherry.
(b) An onion.
(d) An olive.
8. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) Letters from Child Welfare.
(b) The weather announcement.
(c) The newspaper ads.
(d) Phone calls from Arnold.
9. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) The vendors.
(b) Pink ladies.
(c) The teenagers.
(d) The ushers.
10. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
(a) Out the fire escape.
(b) Into the closet.
(c) In the kitchen to make coffee.
(d) Nowhere. She waits for Albert to enter and doesn't move.
11. Who is Murray's brother?
(a) He doesn't have a brother.
12. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
13. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Ledbetters.
(b) The Clarks.
(c) The Jones.
(d) The Stocks.
14. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
(a) Going out on dates.
(b) The library.
(c) Going to the Statue of Liberty.
(d) The movies.
15. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
2. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
3. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
4. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
5. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)