|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a bottle.
(b) In a dog dish.
(c) In a jug.
(d) In a shot glass.
2. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) The Empire State building.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) Corn on the cob.
3. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her long fingernails.
(b) Her terrific laugh.
(c) Her big feet.
(d) Her soft hair.
4. How old is Nick?
5. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
(a) Sugar bear.
6. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(b) Murray taking a shower.
(c) Nick snoring.
(d) Nothing. It is quiet.
7. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Three years.
8. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
(a) Her son.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her dog.
9. Where does Murray live?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) San Francisco
10. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
(d) The neighbors.
11. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
12. What does Sandra ask for after peeking out at Murray?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) A toothbrush.
(d) A bathrobe.
13. What is Sandra's last name?
14. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A file on Murray.
(b) A job.
(c) A university degree.
(d) A girlfriend.
15. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Murray is joking.
(b) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
(c) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(d) That Nick is in there too.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
2. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
3. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
4. What is Albert carrying?
5. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)