|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
(a) The movies.
(b) Going out on dates.
(c) The library.
(d) Going to the Statue of Liberty.
2. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her address and phone number.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her gloves.
3. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
(a) An other woman's child.
(b) An out-of-wedlock child.
(c) An out-of-wisdom child.
(d) An older wiser child.
4. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(b) Irving R. Feldman.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
5. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) Working at the movie theater.
(b) Working at McDonald's.
(c) In high school.
(d) In space.
6. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
(a) Her name.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her hairstyle.
(d) Her speech.
7. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her soft hair.
(b) Her long fingernails.
(c) Her terrific laugh.
(d) Her big feet.
8. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The park.
(d) The movies.
9. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Make coffee.
(b) Get a favorite toy.
(c) Put on a tie.
(d) Do homework.
10. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
11. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
(a) A parakeet.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A mouse.
12. How is Nick related to Murray?
13. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
14. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
15. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) Three feet.
(b) One foot.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Two feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
2. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
3. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What is Albert's last name?
5. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)