|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) A dollar and fifty cents.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her boss.
(d) Her work.
3. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
(a) Phone calls.
(d) Phone calls and letters.
4. When Murray sits on the swivel chair, where does Sandra sit?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On the bed.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
5. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Get a favorite toy.
(b) Do homework.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Put on a tie.
6. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
(a) He is celebrating Irving R. Feldman's birthday.
(b) He is sick.
(c) Murray tells him to stay home because Murray wants to go sightseeing.
(d) Because he slept in.
7. Who is Margo?
(a) Arnold's secretary.
(b) Albert's boss.
(c) Murray's upstairs neighbor.
(d) Nick's girlfriend.
8. Nick tries to cheer Murray up and suggests they visit what?
(a) Nick's school.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) Their next-door neighbor.
(d) The library.
9. How old is Nick?
10. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By playing dead.
(b) By calling the weather phone line.
(c) By turning on Bubbles.
(d) By singing.
11. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) With the upstairs neighbors.
(b) In the vacant apartment next door.
(c) At the library.
(d) With his best friend from school.
12. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
13. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) A cherry.
(b) An onion.
(d) An olive.
14. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Justice School.
(b) The Revere School.
(c) The Americana School.
(d) George Washington.
15. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Murray's brother?
2. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
3. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
4. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
5. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)