|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) The Ledbetter family.
2. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
3. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
4. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
(c) Phone calls.
(d) Phone calls and letters.
5. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
6. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
(b) Sugar bear.
7. Murray lives above what?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A library.
(d) An abandoned Chinese restaurant.
8. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) George Washington.
(b) The Americana School.
(c) The Revere School.
(d) The Justice School.
9. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A file on Murray.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A job.
(d) A university degree.
10. What does Sandra ask for after peeking out at Murray?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) Her clothes.
11. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
(c) Chase and Sanborn.
(d) Maxwell House.
12. What is Albert's last name?
13. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
(a) Because it was before sunrise.
(b) Because she was asleep.
(c) Because she had asked him not to.
(d) Because she was smiling.
14. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
15. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
2. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
3. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
4. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
5. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)