|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Murray's brother?
(d) He doesn't have a brother.
2. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) Irving R. Feldman.
3. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) A cherry.
(b) An onion.
(d) An olive.
4. Where does Murray live?
(b) San Francisco
(d) St. Louis.
5. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
6. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
(a) An out-of-wedlock child.
(b) An out-of-wisdom child.
(c) An older wiser child.
(d) An other woman's child.
7. Sandra wants to rush to the bathroom but instead ends up where?
(a) The fire escape.
(b) Nick's bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The closet.
8. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
(a) The movies.
(b) The park.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Empire State Building.
9. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
10. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
11. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
12. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Stocks.
(b) The Clarks.
(c) The Ledbetters.
(d) The Jones.
13. How does Murray deal with difficulty and confrontation?
(a) He likes it and embraces it.
(b) With anger.
(c) By ignoring it.
(d) With jokes.
14. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By calling the weather phone line.
(b) By playing dead.
(c) By turning on Bubbles.
(d) By singing.
15. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parakeet.
(c) A cat.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
2. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
3. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
5. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)