|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(b) That Nick is in there too.
(c) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
(d) That Murray is joking.
2. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Americana School.
(b) The Revere School.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Justice School.
3. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
4. When Albert comes to the door, how do Murray and Sandra know he is there?
(a) He shouts Murray's name.
(b) He shouts Sandra's name.
(c) He rings the doorbell.
(d) He knocks on the door.
5. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) Picture books.
(b) A phone book.
(c) The Bible.
(d) "Educational books."
6. What is Albert carrying?
(b) A small briefcase.
(c) A calculator.
7. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
8. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By turning on Bubbles.
(b) By calling the weather phone line.
(c) By singing.
(d) By playing dead.
9. What type of sandwich does Murray offer Sandra?
10. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Peter Lorre.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Fred Astaire.
11. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
(a) He is celebrating Irving R. Feldman's birthday.
(b) Murray tells him to stay home because Murray wants to go sightseeing.
(c) He is sick.
(d) Because he slept in.
12. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
13. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
(a) By buying new silverware.
(b) By buying new curtains.
(c) By buying new sheets.
(d) By buying new towels.
14. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(a) The Ledbetter family.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
15. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) Irving R. Feldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
2. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
3. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
4. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
5. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)