Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) Working at the movie theater.
(b) In space.
(c) Working at McDonald's.
(d) In high school.
2. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her long fingernails.
(b) Her big feet.
(c) Her soft hair.
(d) Her terrific laugh.
3. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
(d) Nobody. They open the door themselves.
4. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
5. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
6. How is Nick related to Murray?
7. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) An onion.
(c) A cherry.
(d) An olive.
8. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Ledbetters.
(b) The Clarks.
(c) The Stocks.
(d) The Jones.
9. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
(a) Her clothes, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
(b) A newspaper and her clothes.
10. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
(a) He opens the door for them.
(b) He tells Albert to leave but Sandra to stay.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He tells Nick to show them out.
11. Whose bathrobe does Sandra use?
(b) The neighbor upstairs.
12. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Peter Lorre.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Fred Astaire.
13. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Nick snoring.
(b) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(c) Nothing. It is quiet.
(d) Murray taking a shower.
14. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
(a) Because she had asked him not to.
(b) Because she was asleep.
(c) Because it was before sunrise.
(d) Because she was smiling.
15. What is Sandra's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
2. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
3. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
4. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
5. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)