|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
2. How old is Nick?
3. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Do homework.
(b) Put on a tie.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Get a favorite toy.
4. What is Sandra's last name?
5. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
6. How many months has Murray been out of work?
7. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) Picture books.
(b) "Educational books."
(c) A phone book.
(d) The Bible.
8. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) The newspaper ads.
(b) The weather announcement.
(c) Phone calls from Arnold.
(d) Letters from Child Welfare.
9. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Peter Lorre.
10. What does Sandra ask for after peeking out at Murray?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A toothbrush.
11. What time is it as the first scene opens?
(d) Nine-forty five.
12. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
13. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her long fingernails.
(b) Her soft hair.
(c) Her big feet.
(d) Her terrific laugh.
14. Where does Murray live?
(c) San Francisco
(d) St. Louis.
15. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By singing.
(b) By calling the weather phone line.
(c) By playing dead.
(d) By turning on Bubbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
2. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
3. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
4. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
5. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)