|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) The teenagers.
(b) The vendors.
(c) Pink ladies.
(d) The ushers.
2. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
3. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A university degree.
(c) A job.
(d) A file on Murray.
4. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
(b) Her clothes, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
(c) A newspaper and her clothes.
5. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Make coffee.
(b) Get a favorite toy.
(c) Put on a tie.
(d) Do homework.
6. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
7. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) The Ledbetter family.
8. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Nothing. It is quiet.
(b) Murray taking a shower.
(c) Nick snoring.
(d) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
9. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
(a) The movies.
(b) Going to the Statue of Liberty.
(c) Going out on dates.
(d) The library.
10. Who is Margo?
(a) Murray's upstairs neighbor.
(b) Arnold's secretary.
(c) Nick's girlfriend.
(d) Albert's boss.
11. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) His backpack and pajamas.
(b) The coffee cups.
(c) Sandra's files.
(d) Potato chips.
12. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her work.
(d) Her friends.
13. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
(a) Into the closet.
(b) In the kitchen to make coffee.
(c) Out the fire escape.
(d) Nowhere. She waits for Albert to enter and doesn't move.
14. Where does Nick exit at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Out the window.
(b) He doesn't exit; he stays in the kitchen.
(c) Through his bedroom door.
(d) Out the front door.
15. Nick tries to cheer Murray up and suggests they visit what?
(a) Nick's school.
(b) The library.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Their next-door neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert suggest Nick do so that Sandra can ask her questions?
2. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
3. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
4. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
5. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)