|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
2. Murray lives above what?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A library.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) An abandoned Chinese restaurant.
3. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
(a) Her files.
(b) A suit.
(c) A tie.
4. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her dog.
5. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
(a) Her hips wiggle and her breasts light up.
(b) She sings.
(c) She plays music.
(d) Her eyes blink.
6. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A job contract.
(c) A bag of fruit.
(d) A newspaper.
7. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By singing.
(b) By turning on Bubbles.
(c) By playing dead.
(d) By calling the weather phone line.
8. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The non-view.
(d) The weather.
9. At the end of Act 1, Part 2 someone exits without anyone noticing. Who is it?
10. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) At the library.
(b) With his best friend from school.
(c) With the upstairs neighbors.
(d) In the vacant apartment next door.
11. What is Albert carrying?
(b) A calculator.
(c) A small briefcase.
12. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
(b) Sugar bear.
13. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
(a) He is sick.
(b) Murray tells him to stay home because Murray wants to go sightseeing.
(c) He is celebrating Irving R. Feldman's birthday.
(d) Because he slept in.
14. What is Nick's mother's name?
15. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her work.
(d) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
2. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
3. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
4. When Albert comes to the door, how do Murray and Sandra know he is there?
5. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)