|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
(a) A suit.
(b) A tie.
(c) Her files.
2. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
(a) The park.
(b) The movies.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Empire State Building.
3. How is Nick related to Murray?
4. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
5. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
6. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) Sandra's files.
(b) The coffee cups.
(c) Potato chips.
(d) His backpack and pajamas.
7. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
(b) When he didn't get a raise.
(c) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(d) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
8. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
9. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
(a) Her clothes, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
(d) A newspaper and her clothes.
10. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
11. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(b) Another diced onion.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another shaken martini.
12. How does Murray deal with difficulty and confrontation?
(a) With anger.
(b) With jokes.
(c) By ignoring it.
(d) He likes it and embraces it.
13. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Murray taking a shower.
(b) Nick snoring.
(c) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) Nothing. It is quiet.
14. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) "Educational books."
(b) Picture books.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A phone book.
15. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
(a) His name.
(b) A joke.
(c) Nothing. he doesn't pick up the phone.
(d) "Go away."
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
2. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
3. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
4. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
5. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)