|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
(a) An out-of-wedlock child.
(b) An other woman's child.
(c) An out-of-wisdom child.
(d) An older wiser child.
2. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
(a) Nothing. he doesn't pick up the phone.
(b) A joke.
(c) His name.
(d) "Go away."
3. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Five years.
4. When Albert comes to the door, how do Murray and Sandra know he is there?
(a) He knocks on the door.
(b) He rings the doorbell.
(c) He shouts Sandra's name.
(d) He shouts Murray's name.
5. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) Three feet.
(b) Four feet.
(c) One foot.
(d) Two feet.
6. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
7. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
8. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
(a) He opens the door for them.
(b) He tells Albert to leave but Sandra to stay.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He tells Nick to show them out.
9. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
10. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Revere School.
(b) The Americana School.
(c) The Justice School.
(d) George Washington.
11. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
(a) In the kitchen to make coffee.
(b) Out the fire escape.
(c) Into the closet.
(d) Nowhere. She waits for Albert to enter and doesn't move.
12. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
(a) The neighbors.
13. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
14. What is Nick's mother's name?
15. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another shaken martini.
(b) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another diced onion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
2. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
3. Nick tries to cheer Murray up and suggests they visit what?
4. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
5. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)