|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
2. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parakeet.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
3. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) The ushers.
(b) Pink ladies.
(c) The teenagers.
(d) The vendors.
4. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
(a) His name.
(b) Nothing. he doesn't pick up the phone.
(c) "Go away."
(d) A joke.
5. What time is it as the first scene opens?
(d) Nine-forty five.
6. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Jones.
(b) The Ledbetters.
(c) The Stocks.
(d) The Clarks.
7. Who is Margo?
(a) Nick's girlfriend.
(b) Murray's upstairs neighbor.
(c) Albert's boss.
(d) Arnold's secretary.
8. How old is Nick?
9. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another shaken martini.
(b) Another diced onion.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
10. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
11. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
(a) Phone calls and letters.
(d) Phone calls.
12. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
(a) Because she was smiling.
(b) Because she had asked him not to.
(c) Because she was asleep.
(d) Because it was before sunrise.
13. What is Sandra's last name?
14. Murray lives above what?
(a) A library.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) An abandoned Chinese restaurant.
(d) A convenience store.
15. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
2. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
3. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
4. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
5. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)