|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) A phone book.
(b) The Bible.
(c) "Educational books."
(d) Picture books.
2. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
(a) Her hairstyle.
(b) Her name.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her speech.
3. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
4. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a shot glass.
(b) In a bottle.
(c) In a dog dish.
(d) In a jug.
5. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar and fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
6. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
7. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A photo album.
(c) A job contract.
(d) A bag of fruit.
8. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
(a) Nobody. They open the door themselves.
9. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
10. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) A cherry.
(b) An onion.
(c) An olive.
11. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
12. What is Albert carrying?
(a) A small briefcase.
(d) A calculator.
13. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her address and phone number.
(d) A towel.
14. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
15. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) Two feet.
(b) Four feet.
(c) Three feet.
(d) One foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
2. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
3. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
4. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
5. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)