|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nick?
2. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
3. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a shot glass.
(b) In a dog dish.
(c) In a bottle.
(d) In a jug.
4. Who is Margo?
(a) Albert's boss.
(b) Arnold's secretary.
(c) Nick's girlfriend.
(d) Murray's upstairs neighbor.
5. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Peter Lorre.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
6. What is Nick's mother's name?
7. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
8. How is Nick related to Murray?
9. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
10. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Some old curtains.
(b) A screen.
(d) A blanket.
11. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) In the vacant apartment next door.
(b) At the library.
(c) With the upstairs neighbors.
(d) With his best friend from school.
12. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) Pink ladies.
(b) The teenagers.
(c) The ushers.
(d) The vendors.
13. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
(a) Mr. Lincoln.
(b) Mrs. Myers.
(c) Mrs. Hansen.
(d) Mr. Mullen.
14. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
15. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her work.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
2. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
3. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
4. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
5. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)