|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
(a) Mrs. Hansen.
(b) Mr. Mullen.
(c) Mrs. Myers.
(d) Mr. Lincoln.
2. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A university degree.
(c) A file on Murray.
(d) A job.
3. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
4. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Nick snoring.
(b) Murray taking a shower.
(c) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) Nothing. It is quiet.
5. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Ledbetters.
(b) The Stocks.
(c) The Jones.
(d) The Clarks.
6. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
(a) She plays music.
(b) She sings.
(c) Her eyes blink.
(d) Her hips wiggle and her breasts light up.
7. How does Murray deal with difficulty and confrontation?
(a) By ignoring it.
(b) With jokes.
(c) He likes it and embraces it.
(d) With anger.
8. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
9. What time is it as the first scene opens?
(b) Nine-forty five.
10. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A job contract.
(b) A bag of fruit.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A newspaper.
11. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
12. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her terrific laugh.
(b) Her long fingernails.
(c) Her soft hair.
(d) Her big feet.
13. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) In high school.
(b) Working at McDonald's.
(c) Working at the movie theater.
(d) In space.
14. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a bottle.
(b) In a shot glass.
(c) In a jug.
(d) In a dog dish.
15. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(b) Another shaken martini.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another diced onion.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
2. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
3. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
4. Whose bathrobe does Sandra use?
5. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)