|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
2. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
3. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
(a) An out-of-wisdom child.
(b) An out-of-wedlock child.
(c) An older wiser child.
(d) An other woman's child.
4. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
(a) He is an editor.
(b) He is a director.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is Chuckles the Chipmunk.
5. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
6. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
7. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
8. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Americana School.
(b) The Justice School.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Revere School.
9. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) The coffee cups.
(b) Potato chips.
(c) His backpack and pajamas.
(d) Sandra's files.
10. How does Murray deal with difficulty and confrontation?
(a) By ignoring it.
(b) With jokes.
(c) With anger.
(d) He likes it and embraces it.
11. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her big feet.
(b) Her terrific laugh.
(c) Her soft hair.
(d) Her long fingernails.
12. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Nick is in there too.
(b) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(c) That Murray is joking.
(d) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
13. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) Working at McDonald's.
(b) In high school.
(c) Working at the movie theater.
(d) In space.
14. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
(a) The movies.
(b) Going to the Statue of Liberty.
(c) Going out on dates.
(d) The library.
15. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
(a) He opens the door for them.
(b) He tells Nick to show them out.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He tells Albert to leave but Sandra to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
2. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
3. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
4. Whose bathrobe does Sandra use?
5. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)