|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Albert comes to the door, how do Murray and Sandra know he is there?
(a) He shouts Murray's name.
(b) He shouts Sandra's name.
(c) He rings the doorbell.
(d) He knocks on the door.
2. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) A dollar and fifty cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
3. Whose bathrobe does Sandra use?
(b) The neighbor upstairs.
4. What is Nick's mother's name?
5. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her work.
(c) Her boss.
6. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
7. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) "Educational books."
(b) A phone book.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Picture books.
8. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
(b) Sugar bear.
9. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A screen.
(b) Some old curtains.
(c) A blanket.
10. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another shaken martini.
(b) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(c) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(d) Another diced onion.
11. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) Phone calls from Arnold.
(b) The weather announcement.
(c) Letters from Child Welfare.
(d) The newspaper ads.
12. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A job.
(b) A file on Murray.
(c) A university degree.
(d) A girlfriend.
13. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) One foot.
(b) Three feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Two feet.
14. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Get a favorite toy.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Do homework.
(d) Put on a tie.
15. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
(a) Her dog.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Nick?
2. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
3. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
4. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
5. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)