|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
2. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) George Washington.
(b) The Revere School.
(c) The Americana School.
(d) The Justice School.
3. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
(a) Because he slept in.
(b) Murray tells him to stay home because Murray wants to go sightseeing.
(c) He is celebrating Irving R. Feldman's birthday.
(d) He is sick.
4. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
5. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
(a) A phone book.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Picture books.
(d) "Educational books."
6. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
7. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
(a) An older wiser child.
(b) An other woman's child.
(c) An out-of-wisdom child.
(d) An out-of-wedlock child.
8. Who is Murray's brother?
(c) He doesn't have a brother.
9. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He tells Nick to show them out.
(c) He tells Albert to leave but Sandra to stay.
(d) He opens the door for them.
10. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
(a) Her address and phone number.
(b) A towel.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her gloves.
11. Sandra wants to rush to the bathroom but instead ends up where?
(a) The closet.
(b) Nick's bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The fire escape.
12. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
13. What is Albert's last name?
14. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
15. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) A dollar and fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
2. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
3. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
4. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
5. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)