|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
2. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) His backpack and pajamas.
(b) Sandra's files.
(c) Potato chips.
(d) The coffee cups.
3. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The weather.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The non-view.
4. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
(d) Sugar bear.
5. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
(c) Maxwell House.
(d) Chase and Sanborn.
6. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(b) The Ledbetter family.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
7. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
(a) Peter Lorre.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Fred Astaire.
8. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a jug.
(b) In a bottle.
(c) In a shot glass.
(d) In a dog dish.
9. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
(a) By buying new curtains.
(b) By buying new silverware.
(c) By buying new sheets.
(d) By buying new towels.
10. Whose bathrobe does Sandra use?
(c) The neighbor upstairs.
11. Sandra wants to rush to the bathroom but instead ends up where?
(a) The fire escape.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Nick's bedroom.
(d) The closet.
12. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(b) Nothing. It is quiet.
(c) Murray taking a shower.
(d) Nick snoring.
13. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
(b) The neighbors.
14. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her work.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her boss.
15. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) With the upstairs neighbors.
(b) With his best friend from school.
(c) At the library.
(d) In the vacant apartment next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
2. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
3. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
4. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
5. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)