Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
2. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
<i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
3. Where does Murray live?
4. What time is it as the first scene opens?
5. How old is Nick?
6. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
7. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
He is a writer.
8. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
A pre-recorded weather announcement.
9. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
This section contains 3,671 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)