|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
2. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
(a) Because she was asleep.
(b) Because she had asked him not to.
(c) Because she was smiling.
(d) Because it was before sunrise.
3. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(b) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
(c) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) When he didn't get a raise.
4. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
5. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By turning on Bubbles.
(b) By calling the weather phone line.
(c) By singing.
(d) By playing dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
2. What is Sandra's last name?
3. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
4. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
5. What is Albert's last name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)