|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(b) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(c) When he didn't get a raise.
(d) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
2. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Murray is joking.
(b) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(c) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
(d) That Nick is in there too.
3. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
(a) He tells Nick to show them out.
(b) He apologizes.
(c) He opens the door for them.
(d) He tells Albert to leave but Sandra to stay.
4. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
5. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By turning on Bubbles.
(b) By calling the weather phone line.
(c) By singing.
(d) By playing dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
2. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
3. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
4. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
5. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)