|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
2. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) The Empire State building.
(c) Corn on the cob.
(d) A movie theater.
3. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Nothing. It is quiet.
(b) Nick snoring.
(c) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) Murray taking a shower.
4. Nick tries to cheer Murray up and suggests they visit what?
(a) The library.
(b) Their next-door neighbor.
(c) Nick's school.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
5. How does Murray deal with difficulty and confrontation?
(a) By ignoring it.
(b) He likes it and embraces it.
(c) With jokes.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
2. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
3. Who is Murray's brother?
4. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
5. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)