|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
2. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
(a) One foot.
(b) Four feet.
(c) Three feet.
(d) Two feet.
3. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
(a) The vendors.
(b) The teenagers.
(c) Pink ladies.
(d) The ushers.
4. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) Phone calls from Arnold.
(b) The newspaper ads.
(c) The weather announcement.
(d) Letters from Child Welfare.
5. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
2. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
3. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
4. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
5. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)