|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her address and phone number.
(c) A towel.
(d) Her glasses.
2. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(a) Irving R. Feldman.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
3. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) An olive.
(c) An onion.
(d) A cherry.
4. What does Albert suggest Nick do so that Sandra can ask her questions?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Bring them all coffee.
(c) Grab a chair.
(d) Sit by Murray.
5. How old is Nick?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
2. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
3. What does Murray say is almost as irresistible as pastrami?
4. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
5. Where does Murray live?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)