|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
(a) He is Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(b) He is an editor.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a director.
2. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar and fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
3. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A cute rat.
(b) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(c) A fancy mouse.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
4. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
(a) Clean the apartment.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Turn off the television.
(d) Get dressed and shaved.
5. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
(a) A contestant.
(b) A host.
(c) A writer.
(d) A panelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
2. What type of book(s) does Nick enter the room with?
3. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
4. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
5. Leo asks Murray to put fifteen minutes of what into the show?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)