|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Child Welfare tell Arnold that Murray has to prove that he's stable enough to be Nick's guardian?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
2. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(b) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
(c) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) When he didn't get a raise.
3. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
4. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) The weather announcement.
(b) Phone calls from Arnold.
(c) The newspaper ads.
(d) Letters from Child Welfare.
5. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Clarks.
(b) The Stocks.
(c) The Ledbetters.
(d) The Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
2. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
3. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
4. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
5. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)