|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The weather.
(d) The non-view.
2. What is surrounding Murray's bed at the opening of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) A screen.
(c) Some old curtains.
(d) A blanket.
3. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
(a) The Ledbetters.
(b) The Clarks.
(c) The Jones.
(d) The Stocks.
4. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
(c) Phone calls.
(d) Phone calls and letters.
5. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) The newspaper ads.
(b) The weather announcement.
(c) Letters from Child Welfare.
(d) Phone calls from Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
2. How is Nick related to Murray?
3. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
4. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
5. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)