|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
2. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
3. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(b) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(c) Another diced onion.
(d) Another shaken martini.
4. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
(a) An onion.
(b) An olive.
(d) A cherry.
5. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
2. What is Murray carrying as he enters Arnold's office?
3. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
4. How many months has Murray been out of work?
5. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)