|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
(a) A small piece of reality.
(b) A huge pretend universe.
(c) A much, much larger closet.
(d) A small brain.
2. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(b) Another diced onion.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another shaken martini.
3. When Murray tells Albert that Sandra is in the closet, what does Albert think?
(a) That Murray is joking.
(b) That Nick is in there too.
(c) That Murray and Sandra love each other.
(d) That Sandra is playing a joke on him.
4. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
5. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
(b) His toothbrush.
(c) The curtains.
(d) His schoolbooks and pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
2. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
3. What does Murray shout into the phone after picking it up when it rings?
4. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
5. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)