Act 1, Part 1
1. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(a) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) Irving R. Feldman.
2. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
(a) Murray taking a shower.
(b) Nick snoring.
(c) <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(d) Nothing. It is quiet.
3. Where does Murray live?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) San Francisco
4. What time is it as the first scene opens?
(b) Nine-forty five.
5. How old is Nick?
6. Whom do we first see when the lights come up in the first scene?
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
7. What does Murray do for <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>?
(a) He is an editor.
(b) He is a director.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is Chuckles the Chipmunk.
8. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) A pre-recorded weather announcement.
9. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
This section contains 3,671 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)