|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did Campbell say mythology is no longer meaningful in most cases?
2. What did Campbell say was the most symbolic part of the Crucifixion?
3. What did people in Medieval Europe strive for?
4. What was the intermediate institution for Christians?
5. What did Campbell say caused men to see there were no horizons?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happened when the Roman Catholic Mass was translated?
2. What have studies shown about teaching religion to children?
This section contains 684 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)