|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marked the first known sacred spaces?
2. Who does the Kabbala say men should marry?
3. Who was the first infant to be adopted into a royal family?
4. What did Dimmittis say one must do in order to die happily?
5. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Campbell say humans began creating myths?
2. What is the theory of Christ's death that involves fishing?
3. Who did Campbell say Hell belonged to?
4. What did Campbell think the Space Age did to religious ideals?
5. How did Campbell describe his idea of Heaven?
6. What did Campbell say was the second law of life?
7. How did Campbell say men should study Genesis and Exodus in the Bible?
8. What was important about Chartres?
9. What does the painting, the Second Coming, depict?
10. What significance did the Tower of Babel have on history?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How were science and religion connected in medieval times, and how does this differ from our current society?
Essay Topic 2
What was Kundalini, and what affect did this power have on the religious culture?
Essay Topic 3
What significance did Campbell put on the Biblical story of Moses, and how does this differ from most Christians' view about it?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)