|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began the cycle of the patriarchs?
2. What did the Sumarian God need when he created man?
(a) A child.
(b) A pet.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A friend.
3. What was the first country to establish a Goddess cult?
4. Where did Mithra's cult flourish?
5. What was the solar mystery?
(a) Nobody dies or is born.
(b) The afterlife is in the Earth.
(c) There is no end to creation.
(d) The sun is static and immobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of religion is Hinduism considered?
2. What must be shared for myths to be derived?
3. What was the myth of the cave associated with?
4. Why did Campbell not like preachers to explain symbols?
5. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was important about Chartres?
2. What is Kundalini?
3. What did Campbell say about spiritually enlightened people in history?
4. Who were the Medieval cathedrals dedicated to, and why?
5. What is the theory of Christ's death that involves fishing?
6. How did Campbell describe his idea of Heaven?
7. What did Campbell say a lot of history was created by?
8. How are Judaism and Hinduism opposites of each other?
9. What have studies shown about teaching religion to children?
10. How did a Jewish philosopher say a man might get to know God?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)