|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began the cycle of the patriarchs?
2. What kind of head did Set have, in ancient art?
(a) An ass.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
3. Who was Jesus teaching when he was missing from his parents?
(b) Wise men.
4. What two images show re-birth?
(a) The stars and the moon.
(b) The sun and the moon.
(c) The river and the ocean.
(d) The seed and the tree.
5. What must be shared for myths to be derived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the procession of the equinoxes create?
2. What did Jung say was the most important religious document?
3. What did Campbell say Freud did to mythology?
4. What kind of book was Kings?
5. What age did Campbell say would challenge literal interpretations?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)