|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Campbell describe marriage?
(a) A love affair.
(b) A choice.
(c) A lifestyle.
(d) A sacrifice.
2. Who found Vyasa as a baby?
(a) A milkmaid.
(b) A God.
(c) A priest.
(d) A fisherman.
3. What movie was discussed in the Appendix?
(a) Close Encounters of a Third Kind.
(b) Space Explorers.
(d) The Planet of the Apes.
4. What did the Sumarian God need when he created man?
(a) A child.
(b) A pet.
(c) A friend.
(d) A gardener.
5. What did men cling to during the Passover?
(a) Their family.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) Their blessings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people in Medieval Europe strive for?
2. What myth did the story of Jacob and Esau follow?
3. What occupation did Moses serve when he found the burning bush?
4. What was Kennedy's occupation?
5. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Judaism and Hinduism opposites of each other?
2. Why did Campbell say humans began creating myths?
3. What are Jung's opposing pairs, and what significance do they have?
4. What have studies shown about teaching religion to children?
5. How did Campbell describe his idea of Heaven?
6. How did Campbell say Christians went about learning new things?
7. What did Campbell say a lot of history was created by?
8. How did Buddha die?
9. What significance did the Tower of Babel have on history?
10. Who did the Mayans worship with a cross?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)