|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of Medieval man was hesitant to trust Mother Nature?
(c) Desert nomads.
2. Who declared Buddha a beloved son?
(a) The Earth Goddess.
(b) The Rain Bringer.
(c) The Sun Holder.
(d) The River Serpent.
3. Who was Jesus teaching when he was missing from his parents?
(d) Wise men.
4. What did Dimmittis say one must do in order to die happily?
(a) Live a good life.
(b) Learn wisdom.
(c) See the Savior.
(d) Have children.
5. What kind of religion was Shinto considered?
(a) A Historical Religion.
(b) A Literal Religion.
(c) An Ethnic Religion.
(d) A World Religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Campbell say Passover called men to?
2. Who was the first infant to be adopted into a royal family?
3. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
4. Who found Vyasa as a baby?
5. How did Campbell describe marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sumerian story of the creation?
2. How did Campbell describe his idea of Heaven?
3. How are Judaism and Hinduism opposites of each other?
4. What have studies shown about teaching religion to children?
5. What was important about Chartres?
6. How did a Jewish philosopher say a man might get to know God?
7. What is the theory of Christ's death that involves fishing?
8. What did Campbell say was the first law of life?
9. What were Campbell's early religious roots?
10. How did Campbell say Christians went about learning new things?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)