|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Heracles kill from his crib?
2. What was Kennedy's occupation?
3. What historical event happened at Qumran?
(a) John baptized people.
(b) All of these.
(c) Mary spoke of her son.
(d) Jesus announced himself.
4. What did Campbell say Easter called men to?
(a) A higher purpose.
(b) A renewed faith.
(c) A hopeful future.
(d) A new life.
5. What did the procession of the equinoxes create?
(a) A new calendar.
(b) The zodiac.
(d) The myth of Zeuss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jesus see before going into the wilderness on his fast?
2. What was the first God of Evil on record called?
3. What did people in Medieval Europe strive for?
4. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
5. What marked the first known sacred spaces?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Passover coincide with, according to Campbell?
2. Who did the Mayans worship with a cross?
3. How are Judaism and Hinduism opposites of each other?
4. What is the theory of Christ's death that involves fishing?
5. How did Campbell say Christians went about learning new things?
6. What did Campbell say a lot of history was created by?
7. Who were the Medieval cathedrals dedicated to, and why?
8. How did Campbell describe his idea of Heaven?
9. What did Campbell say about spiritually enlightened people in history?
10. Who did Campbell say Hell belonged to?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)