Short Answer Questions Key
1. What did Campbell say was a lie?
2. What was Campbell doing when he declared something a lie?
Doing an interview.
3. Who asked Campbell about what he thought was a lie?
A radio host.
4. What did half of the people in religion say was truth?
5. What did the other half of people in religion say about what half of the people said was truth?
They were lies.
6. What did Campbell say separated believers from atheists?
Their belief in metaphor.
7. How many functions did Campbell say Mythology served?
8. What did Campbell say was the first function served by Mythology?
Alligning consciousness to the mysteries of the universe.
This section contains 3,447 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)