Short Answer Questions
1. What did Campbell say was a lie?
2. What was Campbell doing when he declared something a lie?
3. Who asked Campbell about what he thought was a lie?
4. What did half of the people in religion say was truth?
5. What did the other half of people in religion say about what half of the people said was truth?
6. What did Campbell say separated believers from atheists?
7. How many functions did Campbell say Mythology served?
8. What did Campbell say was the first function served by Mythology?
This section contains 3,447 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)