Quiz: Chapter 5, Symbols of the Judeo-Christian Tradition
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the first God of Evil on record called?
c) The Devil.
d) The Deceiver.
2. What myth did the story of Jacob and Esau follow?
a) Finn and Kinn.
b) Venus and Mars.
c) Zeuss and Pluto.
d) Osiris and Set.
3. How many creation stories are in Genesis?
4. Who taught of a God of Light?
5. What kind of book was Kings?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the form of the Upanishads...
This section contains 209 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)