|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix, A Discussion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did 'tat tvam asi' mean?
(a) This will pass.
(b) God will rule.
(c) Love is here.
(d) That is you.
2. What did people in Medieval Europe strive for?
(a) Love and marriage.
(b) Respect and honor.
(c) Individual quests.
(d) Money and wealth.
3. What universal motif applies to the story of Moses?
(a) The rise of a leader.
(b) The fight between good and evil.
(c) The Hero's journey.
(d) The call to duty.
4. What did the Jews think would happen when the Messiah came?
(a) A crucifixion.
(b) A war.
(c) A renewal of peace.
(d) The end of the world.
5. What did men cling to during the Passover?
(a) Their blessings.
(b) The future.
(c) Their family.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Campbell say concentrated on the concrete meaning of metaphors?
2. What caused the fall of the Medieval society, according to Campbell?
3. How did Campbell respond in question and answer situations?
4. What kind of head did Set have, in ancient art?
5. What did Campbell say had to happen for a heart to awaken?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)