|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix, A Discussion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Jewish name for God?
2. What does the Tristan say cannot be separated?
(a) Darkness and light.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Suffering and bliss.
(d) Man and God.
3. What did Campbell say religion was often mistaken for?
4. What did Campbell say Medieval society was based on?
(a) Repentance and Hope.
(b) Fall and Redemption.
(c) Compassion and Love.
(d) Good and Evil.
5. What is the form of the Upanishads God?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The Ocean.
(c) The Soul.
(d) The Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What universal motif applies to the story of Moses?
2. What was the solar mystery?
3. What country did Campbell enjoy visiting the most?
4. What did Campbell say the Bible was a depiction of?
5. Who did Campbell say people want to submit to?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)