|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Question Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in the Bible did Campbell call poetry?
(a) The mythology.
(b) The symbolism.
(c) The Commandments.
(d) The Covenants.
2. What was the myth of the cave associated with?
(a) The Autumn Equinox.
(b) The Spring Equinox.
(c) The Winter Solstice.
(d) The Summer Solstice.
3. What kind of Medieval man was hesitant to trust Mother Nature?
(c) Desert nomads.
4. Where did Campbell say most Western religions came from?
(a) The Middle East.
5. What kind of religion is Hinduism considered?
(a) A World Religion.
(b) A Literal Religion.
(c) A Historical Religion.
(d) An Ethnic Religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Campbell say Christianity did to salvation?
2. What did Campbell say Freud did to mythology?
3. What did the procession of the equinoxes create?
4. How many functions did Campbell say Mythology served?
5. What horrible thing did King Kansa order?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)