|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Question Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mythology teach people to respect?
2. What ceased the power of what Campbell said connected people to the infinite?
(a) Literary figures.
(b) Scientific discoveries.
(c) Changes in time.
(d) Historical events.
3. What kind of Medieval man was hesitant to trust Mother Nature?
(d) Desert nomads.
4. What did the other half of people in religion say about what half of the people said was truth?
(a) They were useful.
(b) They were teaching tools.
(c) They were not to be trusted.
(d) They were lies.
5. Why was Paul's teaching in Corinth accepted?
(a) They had witnessed what happened in Jerusalem.
(b) His banking metaphor connected with them.
(c) They felt the spirit.
(d) He was fulfilling prophecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Campbell say people want to submit to?
2. What did Campbell say needed to stop being fragmented?
3. What kind of book was Kings?
4. What should well-functioning mythologies produce?
5. What caused Jewish men to be allowed into the covenant?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)