|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Our Notions of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Campbell say was a lie?
2. How did Campbell describe meditation?
(b) All of these.
3. What kind of conquerors were always found in Hebrew scriptures?
4. Who saw religion as a protection from experience?
5. What did Campbell say myths were products of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Campbell say formed the mystery of the Orient?
2. What level did Hinduism strive to deal with?
3. What did 'tat tvam asi' mean?
4. What did Campbell say almost all religions have in common?
5. What did Campbell say allowed participation with the infinite?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)