|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Our Notions of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of victims were always found in Hebrew scriptures?
2. What did Campbell compare metaphors to?
(a) All of these.
3. What did Campbell say most Western religions caused?
(c) All of these.
4. What did 'tat tvam asi' mean?
(a) That is you.
(b) Love is here.
(c) This will pass.
(d) God will rule.
5. Where did Campbell say most Western religions came from?
(a) The Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Campbell say moral law brought no security?
2. What did Campbell say Medieval society was based on?
3. What did Eckhart say was the best thing God did for man?
4. What two trees did Paul see a connection between?
5. What did Campbell say the Earth was a precipitation of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)