|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Symbols of the Judeo-Christian Tradition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were gurus attracting young Westerners?
(a) Allowing them to feel part of something.
(b) All of these.
(c) Preaching the glorious details of nature.
(d) Telling them secrets lied within.
2. What about the world did Navajos often meditate over?
3. Who said the Kingdom of God would spread unseen?
4. What was the intermediate institution for Jews?
(a) A synagogue.
(b) A covenant.
(c) A feast.
(d) A mystical union with God.
5. Who was in the burning bush?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceased the power of what Campbell said connected people to the infinite?
2. Who was enthroned between Isis and Hermes in a painting?
3. What kind of conquerors were always found in Hebrew scriptures?
4. What did Campbell say most Western religions caused?
5. What did Campbell say allowed participation with the infinite?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)