|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Carson view Ralph de Bricassart?
(a) As a brother.
(b) As a husband.
(c) She is attracted to him.
(d) As a son.
2. What are the names of the twins that Fiona gives birth to?
(a) Patrick and Ralph.
(b) Frank and Chris.
(c) James and Patrick.
(d) Adam and Michael.
3. Which family member is not allowed to attend church?
4. What is the socio-economic level of Fiona's family?
5. Which brother always seems to be Meggie's champion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters are Meggie's children?
2. What color is Meggie's party dress?
3. What is Father Ralph's new role since the death of Mary Carson?
4. Who is the first person that the Cleary family meets when they arrive in Gillanbone?
5. Which character says that Frank is no better than the one who fathered him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Meggie's doll special?
2. What happens to Frank at the district's social event?
3. What physically happens to Meggie that initially frightens her?
4. Describe the head stockman's house and Drogheda in general?
5. What does Mary Carson's new will say?
6. How does life change for Fiona and Meggie when they move into the main house?
7. Describe what happens to Hal during one of the dry winters in Chapter 6.
8. What is life like for Fiona at Drogheda?
9. Since Fiona never converted to Catholicism, what aspects of a Catholic life are missing in the household?
10. What are the land and climate like?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)