|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke's reaction to meeting up with Meggie for a vacation?
(a) He invites the Muellers to join them at Matlock.
(b) He tells Meggie that she doesn't need a vacation.
(c) He says he will join her.
(d) He instead decides to join Arne for a vacation in Sydney.
2. Why does Paddy Cleary move to New South Wales?
(a) Father Ralph is the best priest in that area.
(b) Fiona's family wants her to be closer to them.
(c) Drogheda is promised to him upon his sister's death.
(d) Mary Carson is very ill.
3. What is the socio-economic level of Fiona's family?
4. How many days does the fire burn before the rains come?
(a) Five days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
5. When Fiona is bedridden with her latest pregnancy, who is her greatest helper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Father Ralph to check on Frank's condition?
2. Whom does Justine meet in Rome?
3. Why does Archbishop de Bricassart disagree with the Pope?
4. Who is hired as a new sheep shearer?
5. What does Fiona's father give Paddy?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)