|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Cleary family members are allowed to be a part of this nationwide effort?
(d) Jims and Patsy.
2. Where is the original location for Meggie and Luke's wedding?
(a) The Holy Cross Church in Gillanbone.
(d) Mary Carson's backyard.
3. What does Luke want to borrow from Bob for his date to the dance with Meggie?
(a) Flowers from the garden.
(b) Paddy's suit.
(c) The Rolls Royce.
4. What nationwide event happens that involves the Cleary family?
(a) The Prime Minister declares war on Germany.
(b) There is an earthquake.
(c) The tax rate skyrockets.
(d) Wool and other sheep products are no longer in demand.
5. What is Luke's reaction to meeting up with Meggie for a vacation?
(a) He tells Meggie that she doesn't need a vacation.
(b) He instead decides to join Arne for a vacation in Sydney.
(c) He invites the Muellers to join them at Matlock.
(d) He says he will join her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cardinal Contini-Verchese find out?
2. How does Luke betray Meggie for two years?
3. Who does Paddy work for before his marriage?
4. Why do Paddy and Frank have so many conflicts?
5. What strikes the dead gum tree and starts the fire?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)