|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is baby Dane different from his sister?
(a) His personality is bright and sunny.
(b) He is full of mischief.
(c) He is ignored by the household.
(d) He cries constantly.
2. What is the socio-economic level of Fiona's family?
3. Why is Meggie hurt at Mary's party?
(a) Because Paddy ignores her.
(b) Because Ralph ignores her at the party.
(c) Because she hasn't heard from Frank.
(d) Because she cannot get over Hal.
4. What is the special gift that Meggie receives for her fourth birthday?
(a) A doll that she names Agnes.
(b) A trip to the candy store in Wahine.
(c) A day to follow her dad on his daily chores.
(d) A pet lamb named Bo.
5. What does Mary provide for the Cleary family for her 72nd birthday party?
(a) New sheep.
(b) A bigger house.
(c) Indoor plumbing.
(d) All new party clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sibling does Meggie take under her wing?
2. How frequently is mail delivered to Drogheda?
3. What two people or things is Ralph torn between?
4. What does Father Ralph's mentor find when he looks in Ralph's missal?
5. Before returning for the funerals of Paddy and Stuart, when was the last time Father Ralph was at Drogheda?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)