|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What essential part of the house is still found outside at Drogheda?
(a) A water heater.
(b) The privy.
(c) A bathtub.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What is Fiona's reaction to the news article regarding Frank?
(a) She wants to go see her son.
(b) She's mad that so much time has passed.
(c) She loses interest in her other children since Frank is her favorite.
(d) She passes out.
3. What sets Frank apart from the other male Cleary children?
(a) His desire to be independent.
(b) All of the given answers are correct.
(c) His love of adventure and travel.
(d) Helping his mother out when Paddy is not around.
4. Which sibling does Meggie take under her wing?
5. What does Father Ralph owe his success to?
(a) The "new" will and the death of Mary Carson.
(b) The Cleary family's move to Drogheda.
(c) The generosity of the townspeople.
(d) The Archbishop and their life-long friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona bring to her family?
2. What location is the primary setting of this love story?
3. What does Ralph stop just short of explaining to Meggie?
4. What strikes the dead gum tree and starts the fire?
5. What does Fiona's father give Paddy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)