|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event draws the Cleary family closer?
(a) Meggie and Stuart coming home from school.
(b) Frank moving away.
(c) The birth of the twins.
(d) Hal's death.
2. Why does Paddy get into an argument with Frank when they are in Gillanbone for the Show and Picnic Races?
(a) Frank loses Meggie.
(b) Frank is boxing.
(c) Frank does not participate in the blacksmith event.
(d) Frank loses the boxing match.
3. Why does Ralph ignore Meggie at Mary's birthday party?
(a) He is tired of her childish ways.
(b) Paddy asks him to.
(c) To prevent rumors of a liaison.
(d) He blames her for Hal's death.
4. Which of the following characters are Meggie's children?
(a) Patrick & Agnes.
(b) Dane & Justine.
(c) Ralph & Fiona.
(d) Luke & Mary.
5. Why is Meggie hurt at Mary's party?
(a) Because she hasn't heard from Frank.
(b) Because Paddy ignores her.
(c) Because she cannot get over Hal.
(d) Because Ralph ignores her at the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says that Frank is no better than the one who fathered him?
2. Where is Fiona's family from?
3. What location is the primary setting of this love story?
4. What is the district's most important social event?
5. What event does Mary Carson plan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)