|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are two of the Cleary boys?
(a) Martin & Luke.
(b) Dane & Patrick.
(c) Jack & Hughie.
(d) Ralph & Adam.
2. What is Ralph's role with the Cleary family?
(a) He is more of a close family friend than a priest.
(b) He provides transportation to them for errands.
(c) He loans them money to tide them over.
(d) He takes on a father role with the twins.
3. What event does Mary Carson plan?
(a) A coming out party for Meggie.
(b) A party for her 72nd birthday.
(c) An outing for the entire Cleary family to Gillanbone.
(d) A vacation for herself and Ralph.
4. What does the Cleary family do every Sunday?
(a) Eat at the local church dinner.
(b) Go to mass.
(c) Hold a family meeting with their relatives.
(d) Go to the movies.
5. Why do Paddy and Frank have so many conflicts?
(a) There is so much work to do and both are stressed.
(b) Fiona favors Frank over Paddy.
(c) Frank is not Paddy's biological son.
(d) Paddy feels that Frank is too protective of Meggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the special gift that Meggie receives for her fourth birthday?
2. What happens to Hal?
3. Why does Ralph ignore Meggie at Mary's birthday party?
4. Why does Meggie's friend's family leave town?
5. Why does Paddy get into an argument with Frank when they are in Gillanbone for the Show and Picnic Races?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)