|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph stop just short of explaining to Meggie?
(a) That he is in love with Meggie.
(b) That Mary is jealous of Meggie.
(c) Where babies come from.
(d) That Mary has no intention of sharing her wealth.
2. What two people or things is Ralph torn between?
(a) Meggie and the Church.
(b) Paddy and Fiona
(c) Being a sheep farmer or working in Wahine.
(d) The Clearys and the Carsons.
3. How does Mary Carson view Ralph de Bricassart?
(a) As a husband.
(b) She is attracted to him.
(c) As a brother.
(d) As a son.
4. Which character's workload increases significantly with the move to New South Wales?
5. What does Mary tell Ralph after she leaves her birthday party?
(a) To loan Paddy money.
(b) To leave the maids alone.
(c) That this will be her last party and she will choose her time to die.
(d) That he needs to be closer to the Cleary family to take care of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not very fond of Meggie?
2. What does Mary Carson have difficulty keeping?
3. How long did it take the Cleary family to arrive in Gillanbone?
4. What does the housekeeper tell Ralph the morning after Mary Carson's birthday party?
5. What location is the primary setting of this love story?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)