|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph do with Mary Carson?
(a) Promises that he will work the ranch with Paddy.
(b) Asks her to be like a mother to him.
(c) Promises that he will move to Italy with her.
(d) Flirts with her to bring in more money for the Church.
2. What occupation does the eldest Cleary son hold?
(b) Fence builder.
(c) Livestock manager.
3. Which of the following are two of the Cleary boys?
(a) Dane & Patrick.
(b) Ralph & Adam.
(c) Jack & Hughie.
(d) Martin & Luke.
4. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
(d) None. She is an only child.
5. Which character says that Frank is no better than the one who fathered him?
(a) Mary Carson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Fiona's duties?
2. Where do the Cleary children attend school?
3. What does Mary Carson have difficulty keeping?
4. What does the Cleary family not encounter at Drogheda?
5. Who does Paddy work for before his marriage?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)