|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Drogheda known for?
(a) Being the largest sheep ranch in New South Wales.
(b) A wildlife refuge.
(c) Raising more pigs than all the other ranches combined.
(d) The finest Holstein cattle in New Zealand.
2. What location is the primary setting of this love story?
(a) The Outback.
3. Who is the main character of this novel?
4. What is the socio-economic level of Fiona's family?
5. What happens when the oldest son runs away?
(a) He is put in jail.
(b) He loses his home.
(c) He is captured by the police and brought back home.
(d) He is sent to a military school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Fiona's duties?
2. Which of the following are two of the Cleary boys?
3. Why does Mary Carson prefer to remain a widow?
4. Why does Meggie's friend's family leave town?
5. What sets Frank apart from the other male Cleary children?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)