|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the twins that Fiona gives birth to?
(a) James and Patrick.
(b) Frank and Chris.
(c) Patrick and Ralph.
(d) Adam and Michael.
2. What is one thing that Fiona never does?
(a) Supports her children in their schooling.
(b) Questions Paddy's authority.
(c) Attends church on Sunday mornings.
(d) Converts to Catholicism.
3. Which brother always seems to be Meggie's champion?
4. What does Fiona hope to do before moving into Mary's house?
(a) Hear from Frank.
(b) Get rid of Mary's clothes.
(c) Make sure each child has a bedroom.
5. Which family member is not allowed to attend church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary promise Paddy?
2. What event does Mary Carson plan?
3. Who dotes on Jims and Patsy?
4. Who does Father Ralph bring news of when he goes to Drogheda for a visit after the war?
5. What does Fiona bring to her family?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)