|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mary Carson not provide for Paddy's family?
(a) A maid.
(b) A home.
(c) A job.
(d) Tuition for two of the Cleary children to go to boarding school.
2. What is Drogheda known for?
(a) Being the largest sheep ranch in New South Wales.
(b) Raising more pigs than all the other ranches combined.
(c) A wildlife refuge.
(d) The finest Holstein cattle in New Zealand.
3. What are the twins' nicknames?
(a) Ralphie and Mickey.
(b) A.C. and Patty.
(c) Jimmy and C.C.
(d) Jims and Patsy.
4. What does the Cleary family not encounter at Drogheda?
(a) A forest.
(b) Dust and flies.
(c) Snakes, birds, and kangaroos.
(d) Oppressive heat.
5. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
(a) None. She is an only child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Carson have difficulty keeping?
2. Who does Paddy work for before his marriage?
3. How much older is Mary than Ralph?
4. When Fiona is bedridden with her latest pregnancy, who is her greatest helper?
5. What essential part of the house is still found outside at Drogheda?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)