|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member is not allowed to attend church?
2. What does the Cleary family do every Sunday?
(a) Go to mass.
(b) Hold a family meeting with their relatives.
(c) Eat at the local church dinner.
(d) Go to the movies.
3. What does Mary promise Paddy?
(a) That he will be an elder in the Catholic church.
(b) That he will inherit her wealth and land.
(c) That he will be Ralph's assistant.
(d) Her Cadillac.
4. What does the oldest son want to do?
(a) Join the army.
(b) Join the circus.
(c) Become a priest.
(d) Become a professional sheep herder.
5. Mary Carson is jealous of which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the oldest son runs away?
2. Why is Ralph sent to Gillanbone?
3. Who does Mary Carson pay tuition for to attend boarding school in Gillanbone?
4. What does the Cleary family not encounter at Drogheda?
5. What does Frank do after he hears reports about him and Paddy?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)