|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Stuart?
(a) A dingo.
(b) A python.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A bear.
2. What does Fiona's father give Paddy?
(a) A new car.
(b) Money to buy a farm.
(c) A share in the family farm.
(d) A herd of sheep.
3. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
(b) None. She is an only child.
4. Who is in charge of a marriage, according to Meggie's background?
(a) The local priest.
(b) The man.
(c) The woman's father.
5. Who is the first person that the Cleary family meets when they arrive in Gillanbone?
(a) Father Ralph.
(b) Fiona's sister.
(c) Mary Carson.
(d) Paddy Cleary's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the district's most important social event?
2. What strikes the dead gum tree and starts the fire?
3. Which of the following is a gift that Ralph receives from Mary?
4. What traveling job does Luke take for six days a week?
5. How long did it take the Cleary family to arrive in Gillanbone?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)