|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke believe he should do when they get married?
(a) Visit his family.
(b) Look for a new place to live.
(c) Visit Father Ralph and tell him of their marriage.
(d) Take title to all of his wife's possessions.
2. Where will Meggie's wages from her housekeeping job go?
(a) To support her family at Drogheda.
(b) Straight into Luke's bank account.
(c) To send Jims and Patsy to boarding school.
(d) To support the Catholic church.
3. Why does Ralph ignore Meggie at Mary's birthday party?
(a) To prevent rumors of a liaison.
(b) He is tired of her childish ways.
(c) Paddy asks him to.
(d) He blames her for Hal's death.
4. Who is the first person that the Cleary family meets when they arrive in Gillanbone?
(a) Father Ralph.
(b) Fiona's sister.
(c) Paddy Cleary's mother.
(d) Mary Carson.
5. Where is the original location for Meggie and Luke's wedding?
(a) The Holy Cross Church in Gillanbone.
(b) Mary Carson's backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
2. Where does Ralph find Meggie at the end of Mary's birthday party?
3. Why does Paddy get into an argument with Frank when they are in Gillanbone for the Show and Picnic Races?
4. Before returning for the funerals of Paddy and Stuart, when was the last time Father Ralph was at Drogheda?
5. What is Paddy's occupation when he and his family leave New Zealand?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)