|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona's father give Paddy?
(a) Money to buy a farm.
(b) A new car.
(c) A share in the family farm.
(d) A herd of sheep.
2. Where does the war take Jims and Patsy?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) New Guinea.
3. Who does Meggie not want to tell that she is married?
(c) Father Ralph.
4. Who does Archbishop de Bricassart encounter one evening?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Meggie, waiting at St. Peter's.
(c) A German solder, by the name of Rainer.
5. What is Bob like?
(a) Shy and preoccupied with Drogheda.
(b) Familiar with the young ladies in the area.
(c) Outgoing and friendly.
(d) Pushy and aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fiona punished by her family?
2. What does Luke teach Meggie to do?
3. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
4. Who does Paddy work for before his marriage?
5. Who is hired as a new sheep shearer?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)