|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke convince Meggie to do?
(a) Attend every Friday night dance.
(b) Get married.
(c) Run away.
(d) Invite Father Ralph to Drogheda.
2. Which Cleary family members are allowed to be a part of this nationwide effort?
(a) Jims and Patsy.
3. What happens to Patsy when he and Jims are at war?
(a) He and Jims are sent to fight separately.
(b) He is hit by machine gun fire.
(c) He runs into Father Ralph.
(d) He gets a letter from his girlfriend.
4. Why does Paddy get into an argument with Frank when they are in Gillanbone for the Show and Picnic Races?
(a) Frank loses the boxing match.
(b) Frank is boxing.
(c) Frank loses Meggie.
(d) Frank does not participate in the blacksmith event.
5. What does Frank do after he hears reports about him and Paddy?
(a) Opens his own blacksmith shop.
(b) Leaves Gillanbone.
(c) Confides in Ralph.
(d) Marries the neighbor girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Paddy and Frank have so many conflicts?
2. What does Luke teach Meggie to do?
3. Who does Paddy work for before his marriage?
4. Who assumes Paddy's role as head stockman?
5. What does Luke first invite Meggie to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)