|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Cleary family members are allowed to be a part of this nationwide effort?
(a) Jims and Patsy.
2. Who assumes Paddy's role as head stockman?
3. What does Fiona bring to her family?
(a) Extra money from a part-time job.
(b) Scandal and shame.
(c) An extra hand to help out with household chores.
(d) Praise for being a top student in her class.
4. What happens to the land a week after the fire?
(a) Rains soak the area.
(b) The boys chop the remaining trees down.
(c) The burnt area withers even more in the heat.
(d) New growth begins to appear.
5. What does Frank do after he hears reports about him and Paddy?
(a) Leaves Gillanbone.
(b) Opens his own blacksmith shop.
(c) Confides in Ralph.
(d) Marries the neighbor girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fiona punished by her family?
2. Who does Meggie not want to tell that she is married?
3. What does Luke want to borrow from Bob for his date to the dance with Meggie?
4. How many brothers and sisters does Fiona have?
5. Where does the war take Jims and Patsy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)