Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. Where does Amory's old acquaintance hide the illegal substance he has when he runs into Amory?
4. Who does Amory talk to to help him figure out what to do after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory talk about during the summer?
Essay Topic 1
Compassion was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What are some of the main instances of this virtue, and how are those characters affected?
Essay Topic 2
How does Amory's relationship with Monsignor Darcy change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)