Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. Where does Amory's old acquaintance hide the illegal substance he has when he runs into Amory?
4. Who does Amory talk to to help him figure out what to do after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory talk about during the summer?
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Amory endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)