|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amory know Mrs. Lawrence?
2. Which of the following is NOT a social organization that Amory has been a part of?
3. What is Eleanor doing when Amory meets her?
4. How does Amory feel when he is with Mrs. Lawrence?
5. What does Amory think about after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were a few different social and political ideals mentioned and discussed in this book. What are some of these ideals, and how does their presence in the book affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
How does Amory's relationship with Monsignor Darcy change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Compassion was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What are some of the main instances of this virtue, and how are those characters affected?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)