Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. Where does Amory's old acquaintance hide the illegal substance he has when he runs into Amory?
4. Who does Amory talk to to help him figure out what to do after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory talk about during the summer?
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)