|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. Where does Amory's old acquaintance hide the illegal substance he has when he runs into Amory?
4. Who does Amory talk to to help him figure out what to do after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory talk about during the summer?
Essay Topic 1
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how does it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)