Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. Where does Amory's old acquaintance hide the illegal substance he has when he runs into Amory?
4. Who does Amory talk to to help him figure out what to do after hearing about Rosalind's wedding?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory talk about during the summer?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)