|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amory run into when he travels after his experience with Eleanor?
2. What does Amory inherit on his mother's death?
(a) His father's business.
(b) The Lake Geneva House.
(d) He debt.
3. How old is Rosalind?
4. What do Amory and the person who gives him a ride home after the funeral argue about?
(a) Class struggle.
(b) The war.
5. What does Eleanor have a reputation for in Baltimore?
(a) Being an intimidating woman.
(b) Getting hurt.
(c) Seducing men.
(d) Getting into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Rosalind to a group of suitable men to marry?
2. Who does Amory decide he wants to be like?
3. Which of the following is NOT a social organization that Amory has been a part of?
4. What do Amory and Eleanor do together the night before Amory leaves?
5. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amory hear when he wakes up in the hotel in Atlantic City?
2. What does Amory do at the very end of the book, and why?
3. Who writes to Amory after he quits drinking, and what does the letter say?
4. What does one of Rosalind's former suitors say about her, and how does Amory feel about this?
5. What does Amory talk about with the driver who takes him home from the funeral?
6. What happens when Amory is walking through the woods in Maryland?
7. What does Amory give a lecture about in the car on the way home from the funeral, and how is this received?
8. What happens when Amory's friend is about to get in trouble with the police in Atlantic City?
9. What happens when Amory tries to kiss Eleanor for the first time?
10. What does Amory talk about that makes Tom very uncomfortable, and why?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)