|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Clara related to Amory?
(a) They are third cousins.
(b) They are childhood friends.
(c) Amory is Clara's stepbrother.
(d) Clara is Amory's aunt.
2. Who does Amory see when he visits Minneapolis while in college?
3. What is the girl who Amory sees while visiting Minneapolis famous for?
(a) Kissing boys.
(c) Writing poetry.
4. Where do Amory's parents live?
(a) River Genoa.
(b) Grainville River.
(c) Lake Geneva.
(d) Lake Greenwich.
5. What does Amory consider doing as a career during his first weeks at college?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amory's mother treat him while he is growing up?
2. Who has a premonition about Amory in New York?
3. Why is Amory not able to kiss the girl he sees while visiting Minneapolis while in college?
4. Where does Amory want to go to school?
5. What is Burne's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Amory spend his first day at Princeton?
2. How does meeting Tom affect Amory's life?
3. What do Kerry and Amory do during their first college years for fun?
4. What do Amory and his friends choose to do at the end of Amory's junior year of college?
5. What does Monsignor Darcy say in his letter to Amory during the Interlude?
6. What happens when Isabelle and Amory have their first fight?
7. What does Amory do when he goes to the front lines for the first time?
8. How does Amory feel after confronting Burne about the changes he makes in Amory's junior year of college?
9. What does Burne challenge the college newspaper about in Amory's junior year of college?
10. Where does Amory decide to go to college, and why?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)