|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burne challenge the college newspaper about?
(a) Religious topics.
(b) Liberal thinking.
(c) Restrictive environments.
(d) Literary credits.
2. What does Amory tell Monsignor Darcy when he visits him during his troubles at Princeton?
(a) He wants to quit school.
(b) He wants to join the church.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He misses his mother.
3. How does Dick die?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Car accident.
(d) War wound.
4. What does Amory do when he goes to the war front for the first time?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Writes a poem.
(c) Kills a man.
5. Where does Amory want to return after the war?
(b) New York.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusts Amory about the girls on Broadway?
2. Who does Amory see when he visits Minneapolis while in college?
3. Who does Burne walk with when he hears about the reform movement?
4. What do Amory's friends worry about him for after he is rejected by Rosalind?
5. When do Tom and Amory leave each other for an extended period of time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)