|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amory do really well while in school?
(a) Plays football.
(b) Tutors struggling students.
(c) Writes poetry.
(d) Sings in the choir.
2. Who does Amory decide he wants to be like?
(b) Monsignor Darcy.
(c) Alec's father.
3. What do Amory and the person who gives him a ride home after the funeral argue about?
(a) The war.
(d) Class struggle.
4. How is Amory comforted when he gets back to Princeton after being disgusted by the atmosphere on Broadway?
(a) He studies for a test.
(b) He writes about it.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) He reads some literature.
5. How does Amory get back to Princeton after being disgusted by the atmosphere on Broadway?
(a) He walks.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He rides a bike.
(d) He takes a train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick die?
2. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
3. What does Amory talk to Eleanor about after her dangerous experience?
4. Where is Amory going when he gets sick when he is 13?
5. What is included in the letter that Amory gets in the Interlude?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)