|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amory start doing in bars after being rejected by Rosalind?
(a) Dealing drugs.
2. What major sickness does Amory get when he is 13?
3. What does the person who writes Amory in the Interlude warn him of?
(a) He will come back from the war changed forever.
(b) He will lose many friends.
(c) The woman he loves will betray him.
(d) His mother is not well.
4. What does Amory change about himself when he first gets to college?
(a) His language.
(b) His haircut.
(c) His morals.
(d) His clothing.
5. Why does Amory have to find a new roommate after being rejected by Rosalind?
(a) Amory quit his job.
(b) Alec has moved out of the apartment.
(c) The rent price was raised.
(d) Rosalind took some of Amory's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the piece that is included in the letter Amory gets in the Interlude?
2. What does Tom write poetry about?
3. What sport does Amory try to play in college?
4. Who greets Amory when he gets back to Princeton after being disgusted by the atmosphere on Broadway?
5. Who tells Rosalind to refuse Amory's proposal to her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)