|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season does Amory's father die?
2. Who tells the story of the dangerous thing Rosalind did at a swimming party?
(d) A former suitor.
3. What does Rosalind say she has power over?
4. Where is Amory when he gets sick when he is 13?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On a ship.
(c) On a plane.
(d) On a train.
5. What is Eleanor's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to Amory during the Interlude?
2. How does Amory feel about the rest of his life when he is not with Mrs. Lawrence?
3. What do Amory's friends find for him after he is rejected by Rosalind?
4. What kind of man does Rosalind say she has to marry?
5. What language does Eleanor speak?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)