|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amory go after his experience with Eleanor?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) Atlantic City.
2. What do Amory's friends worry about him for after he is rejected by Rosalind?
(a) His poverty.
(b) His depression.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His lack of sleep.
3. Where is Amory when he gets sick when he is 13?
(a) On a train.
(b) On a ship.
(c) On a plane.
(d) On a bus.
4. What does Amory choose to do at the end of his school year after his visit to Clara?
(a) Move to Europe.
(b) Travel across the country.
(c) Join the war.
(d) Quit school.
5. Who has a premonition about Amory in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amory talk to Eleanor about after her dangerous experience?
2. What does Amory confess to Rosalind the second time he sees her?
3. What is included in the letter that Amory gets in the Interlude?
4. Where does Amory go after being rejected by Rosalind?
5. What is the girl who Amory sees while visiting Minneapolis famous for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)