|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amory want to return after the war?
(a) New York.
(d) San Diego.
2. What kind of connection do Amory and Eleanor have the minute they meet each other?
3. What does Amory begin doing after he stops drinking?
4. What major sickness does Amory get when he is 13?
5. Which of these laws does Amory's acquaintance get busted for breaking?
(a) He had sex with a girl he was not married to.
(b) He hit a woman.
(c) He drank alcohol.
(d) He stole some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Burne walk with when he hears about the reform movement?
2. Where is Amory when he gets a letter in the Interlude?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT die during the war?
4. Where does Amory meet the chorus girl he is supposed to date?
5. What do Eleanor and Amory send each other after their summer together?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)