|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sister Eve say that she grew up?
2. In Chapter 45, where did Maybeth tell Odie to send letters to her?
3. What were the Schofields having for supper in Chapter 41?
(a) Soup and potatoes.
(b) Biscuits and ham.
(c) Bread and ham.
(d) Stew and biscuits.
4. What did Powell buy with the money Odie gave him?
5. What brand harmonica did Odie have in Chapter 48?
Short Answer Questions
1. On a granite slab in Chapter 40, how many Sioux Indians were hanged?
2. In Chapter 21, how many days had passed since the boys and Emmy left Lincoln School?
3. What food did Hawk Flies at Night share with the boys and Emmy?
4. In Chapter 43, how much money did Odie give Powell?
5. What candy did Odie buy for himself and Albert in Chapter 33?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Federal Kidnapping Act or the Lindberg Law?
2. What did the boys and Emmy see when they were camped near Le Sueur?
3. What did the police do when the raided the tent community in Chapter 40?
4. Who were the Schofields?
5. In Chapter 24, what did Sister Eve say and request from Odie and Emmy when she saw them?
6. How did Sister Eve help the communities where she brought the crusade?
7. What did Odie remember about his father?
8. What were Odie's thoughts at the end of Chapter 34?
9. What work did Mose and Albert do for the crusade?
10. Who was Forrest?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)