|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sister Eve wearing in Chapter 24?
(a) Blue dress.
(b) Pink dress.
(c) Yellow dress.
(d) Green dress.
2. Where did Odie say that he spent his 24th birthday?
(a) Brest, France.
(b) Roscoff, France.
(c) Lannion, France.
(d) Lorient, France.
3. What food did Hawk Flies at Night share with the boys and Emmy?
4. How many fish did Mose catch by noodling in Chapter 36?
5. What did Albert find to eat at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Beef bone, celery ends, and potato peelings.
(b) Doughnuts and milk.
(c) Ham bone and potato and carrot peelings.
(d) Pizza slices.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 39, what color dress did Maybeth say that she had before she gave it away?
2. How many children did Cypress have taken from her because she drank?
3. How much of a price did Hawk Flies at Night say was on the boys' heads?
4. In Chapter 33, how much money did Odie have to go and buy candy?
5. In Chapter 26, what did Sister Eve bring for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Odie remember about his father?
2. What did the police do when the raided the tent community in Chapter 40?
3. What was the Federal Kidnapping Act or the Lindberg Law?
4. Where did Sister Eve find Odie in Chapter 32, and what condition was he in?
5. Why were Sioux Indians hanged in 1862?
6. What did Mr. Schofield do with the money that Odie gave him?
7. What did Odie see in Mankato in Chapter 38?
8. Why did the boys and Emmy have to leave the crusade?
9. What did Mr. Schofield say about farming in Chapter 43?
10. In Chapter 41, who were the police looking for?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)