|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Lincoln School, how often during a year did the students get a new pair of shoes?
2. What did Mose use to hit Brickman at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Baseball bat.
3. How old was Odie in 1932?
4. From what book did Albert name the rat in the quiet room?
(a) East of Eden.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) Great Expectations.
5. Who was sleeping with Mr. Brickman in Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Stratton.
(b) Mrs. Peterson.
(c) Miss Jones.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how much money did Albert have in his pocket?
2. In Chapter 16, who did Jack tell a policeman that Emmy looked like?
3. Who was deaf in Odie and Albert's family?
4. How did Cora Frost's husband die?
5. In Chapter 19, what type of tree did Mose, Odie, and Jack cut for the still?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Odie find in the attic in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 2, how does Odie think that the black snake happened to slither over Mrs. Brickman's foot?
3. In Chapter 13, how does Odie get three pairs of Red Wing Pershing boots for $15?
4. In Chapter 17, what work did the boys do for the wild pig scarer?
5. What did Odie find in the woods by an old oak tree in Chapter 19?
6. Why was Odie thrown into the quiet room for the first time?
7. What did Odie make for Emmy in Chapter 14?
8. In the Prologue, what does Odie say about the story he is about to tell?
9. At the end of Chapter 12, what did Emmy do in the night?
10. What did the man Odie called the wild pig scarer do when he found the boys and Emmy?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)