|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did Mr. Volz get for Odie in Chapter 2?
(c) Cream of Wheat.
2. What time was breakfast servied in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 14, where did Odie remember seeing the man before who took Emmy?
(b) Blacksmith shop.
4. At Lincoln School, how often during a year did the students get a new pair of shoes?
5. Who was deaf in Odie and Albert's family?
6. In Chapter 14, how far were Mose and Emmy from where Albert and Odie left them?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
7. In Chapter 17, who was in a photograph that Odie say in the pig scarer's room?
(a) 3 little girls.
(b) An old man and an old woman.
(c) The pig scarer, a woman, and a little girl.
(d) A woman and a little girl.
8. What did Herman Volz oversee at Lincoln Indian Training School?
(b) Carpentry shop.
(c) Blacksmith shop.
9. In Chapter 19, what type of tree did Mose, Odie, and Jack cut for the still?
10. What did Odie paint before he left in Chapter 11?
(b) Water tower.
(c) Dormitory wall.
(d) Brickmans' front door.
11. In Chapter 11, who took Odie and the others to the Frost farmstead?
12. What was another name that Jack mentioned to the policeman in Chapter 16?
13. In a newspaper article in Chapter 12, what school staff member was said to be missing?
(a) Vincent DiMarco.
(b) Herman Volz.
(c) Martin Greene.
(d) Bud Conrad.
14. How did Cora Frost's husband die?
(a) Farming accident.
(d) Accident with a horse.
15. In Chapter 12, what did Odie and the others eat after reading the article about Emmy's kidnapping?
(a) Ham and bread.
(b) Cheese, ham, and bread.
(c) Cheese, bologna, and bread.
(d) Cheese and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mose use to hit Brickman at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What did Albert and Odie do for Mrs. Frost in Chapter 3?
3. When Odie counted the money in the pillowcase in Chapter 12, how much money did they have?
4. What was the name of the girl where Odie took some clothes in Chapter 14?
5. How old was Odie in 1932?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)