|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Odyssey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old did Mother Beal say that a Sioux boy would ben when he went out alone to seek a vision?
(a) 13 or 14.
(b) 11 or 12.
(c) 10 or 11.
(d) 12 or 13.
2. In Chapter 16, who did Jack tell a policeman that Emmy looked like?
3. In Chapter 14, where did a little girl tell Odie was the next town where the train would stop?
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Sioux Falls.
4. Where was Hawk Flies at Night working running cattle before he got let go?
(a) South Dakota.
5. In Chapter 23, how many drunk young men tried to break up the revival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the liquid that Odie found in Sid's satchel?
2. What food did Mr. Volz get for Odie in Chapter 2?
3. What time was breakfast servied in Chapter 2?
4. What did Powell trade to get some whiskey in Chapter 39?
5. What was the name of the girl where Odie took some clothes in Chapter 14?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)