|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: The Flats/Part 6: Ithaca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close did the bullet that Odie shot at Jack come near Jack's heart?
(a) 1/4 inch.
(b) 1/2 inch.
(c) 1/3 inch.
(d) 3/4 inch.
2. In Chapter 53, what did Gertie serve for lunch?
(a) Vegetable stew and biscuits.
(b) Chili and corn bread.
(c) Corn chowder and potatoes.
(d) Bean soup and corn bread.
3. How old was Odie in 1932?
4. How old was Mose when his mother died and he went to live at the Lincoln Indian Training School?
5. How much older was Albert than Odie?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the liquid that Odie found in Sid's satchel?
2. Where did Dolores say that her brother lived?
3. In a newspaper article in Chapter 12, what school staff member was said to be missing?
4. Where was the revival held in Chapter 24?
5. How much did Jack say that he paid for his moonshine at the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)