|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Odyssey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 40, what did Maybeth said was the reason they lost their farm?
(a) Could not pay the taxes.
(c) Crop failure.
(d) Her father drank.
2. In Chapter 35, how long did the boys and Emmy stay on an island in the middle of the Minnesota River?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. In Chapter 15, what did the wild pig scarer have the boys do?
(a) Build a fence.
(b) Work in the orchard.
(c) Cut and haul firewood.
(d) Mow grass.
4. In Chapter 27, what was the name of the rattlesnake?
5. Where did Albert get food at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Garbage can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys get to eat in Chapter 18?
2. Where did Sister Eve say that she grew up?
3. How long did Albert think they had been gone from Lincoln school in Chapter 37?
4. What type of vehicle was in front of a teepee in Chapter 38?
5. In Chapter 41, what food did Forest buy?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)