|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Rose's swimming instructor before she went to the beach?
2. Where is Windy's dad working this summer?
3. What type of dancing does Windy show Rose on page 174?
(c) Cupid Shuffle.
4. On page 210, how much longer do WIndy and Rose have to wait before getting back together with Evelyn and Windy's grandmother?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What birds are shown on pages 168 and 169?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evan say that he is going back to the city on page 164?
2. What does Windy call the place she and Rose find where Duncan and his friends hang out?
3. Who is Windy's grandmother's favorite actor?
4. On page 203, how many days have passed?
5. What does Rose knock over on page 140?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comforts Jenny when she is crying at the Heritage Museum and how does he comfort her?
2. What does Rose say about her aunt and uncle having kids of their own?
3. Who is at Brewster's when Rose and Windy rent a movie on page 234, and why does Rose get embarrassed?
4. What does Alice say about Evan leaving?
5. On page 179, why does Rose suddenly leave Windy's cabin?
6. What is it like at Heritage Village when Rose and Windy check in with Evelyn and Windy's grandmother?
7. What happens when Daniel tries to get Alice to go swimming?
8. What do Rose and Windy discuss about snoring when they are washing their hair in the lake?
9. What did Evan say about the weather at the lake when Rose was little and why the weather was bad sometimes?
10. What news does Rose's father tell her on page 164, and how does Rose react?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)