|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Evelyn want the girls to meet her again on page 206?
(a) About 90 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
2. What birds are shown on pages 168 and 169?
3. How old was Rose when they first came to Awago Beach?
4. What DVD does Rose take off the shelf on page 190?
(a) "Friday the 13th."
(b) "The Dead Zone."
(c) "Children of the Corn."
(d) "Edward Scissorhands."
5. What does Windy say Rose will catch if she touches anything on page 153?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Rose say that she has seen the Huron movie?
2. Who was Rose's swimming instructor before she went to the beach?
3. Where is the medal from that Rose finds on the ground on page 155?
4. What class is cancelled on page 205?
5. On page 207, what is the little boy's name who is told to stop fiddling and listen?
Short Essay Questions
1. On page 144, what does Rose tell Windy happened the night before?
2. Why did WIndy cry the first time she visited the Heritage Village?
3. What did Evan say about the weather at the lake when Rose was little and why the weather was bad sometimes?
4. On page 179, why does Rose suddenly leave Windy's cabin?
5. Why does Rose think Jenny is cheating on Duncan, but Windy doesn't think Jenny is cheating.?
6. How is the private part of Awago Beach different from where Windy and Rose's cabins are located?
7. Why does Windy think that Duncan's girlfriend is pregnant?
8. Who comforts Jenny when she is crying at the Heritage Museum and how does he comfort her?
9. What does Alice say about Evan leaving?
10. Why does Rose run home on page 197?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)