|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose do while her family drives to Awago Beach?
(b) Listens to music.
(c) Plays an electronic game.
(d) Looks out the window.
2. What does Windy do while Rose makes something on pages 68-69?
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Drinks pop.
(d) Watches TV.
3. What is the traffic like part of the way to Awago Beach?
(a) Other cars can be seen every few miles.
(b) Cars are only seen when they drive through towns.
4. Who do Rose and Windy see crying on pages 120-121?
5. What type of pie do the Wallace's have on page 93?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Rose in when she had a pregnant teacher?
2. What movie did Rose's class watch to learn about where babies come from when her teacher was expecting a baby?
3. What time is Rose lying on her bed reading a magazine with dirty dishes on the floor and her nightstand?
4. How long does Windy's father say kids should be put in cage?
5. Who in Rose's class threw up when they watched a movie that showed an animal giving birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Rose and Windy first meet up and catch up, what have they each done so far this summer?
2. How does Rose get to Windy's house and what does she do on the way?
3. What game do the girls start to play on page 75, and how is it played?
4. What is Awago Beach?
5. Why does Alice drop a dish on page 97?
6. How does Rose explain the argument between her parents on page 106?
7. What do Auntie Jodie and Uncle Daniel bring when they visit Awago?
8. What do Alice and Evan argue about on pages 99-101?
9. What stores are open in Awago Beach?
10. What do Windy and Rose decide to do in this section (pages 1-65) of the novel?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)