|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pool lengths could Rose's swimming teacher swim underwater without coming up for air?
2. What is Rose supposed to have to drink on page 130?
3. What does the guide ask everyone to do on page 207?
(b) Examine an object.
(c) Answer questions.
(d) Guess what an object is.
4. What game does Windy get out on page 146?
5. On page 144, what does Rose say her mom is doing?
(a) Shopping with Jodie.
(b) Driving to town.
(c) Walking on the beach.
(d) Spending quiet time in her room.
6. What does Rose touch on page 153?
(a) Flip flop.
7. On page 219, what does Evelyn think they should come back and make?
(d) Venison jerky.
8. What Red Cross swimming levels did Rose take before coming to the beach?
(a) 9 and 10.
(b) 3 and 4.
(c) 7 and 8.
(d) 5 and 6.
9. How does Rose get home on page 163?
10. What are Evan and Dnaiel playing on pages 130-131?
11. Who sees Rose when she is walking on the beach on page 232?
(a) Man and his dog.
(b) Woman and a little boy.
(c) Man and a little girl.
(d) Woman and man.
12. What type of chapstick is on the ground in Chapter 153?
13. On page 246, where does Jenny want Duncan to go with her?
(c) Heritage VIllage.
14. What is the weather like on pages 222-223?
(b) Partly cloudy.
15. What does Rose knock over on page 140?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Windy's grandmother's favorite actor?
2. Who does Rose hear crying on page 216?
3. On page 211, who do Windy and Rose see working at the living history museum?
4. Why does Rose think Jenny is cheating on Duncan?
5. Where are Windy and Rose shampooing their hair on page 236?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)