|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rose when they first came to Awago Beach?
2. Why does Rose think Jenny is cheating on Duncan?
(a) She saw Jenny with a guy at Heritage Village.
(b) She saw Jenny in a car with another guy.
(c) She saw Jenny walking on the beach with another guy.
(d) She saw Jenny swimming with another guy.
3. On page 226, why does Alice say that Evan left?
(a) He needed some space.
(b) He had work to do.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was sad.
4. What sign is on the counter where Rose waits on page 203?
(a) Rent DVDs.
(b) Pay here.
(c) Line starts here.
(d) Your information.
5. Why does Evelyn call Windy inside on page 162?
(a) Her grandmother is there.
(b) It's bedtime.
(c) It's suppertime.
(d) Her aunt is there.
6. On page 144, what does Rose say her mom is doing?
(a) Driving to town.
(b) Walking on the beach.
(c) Shopping with Jodie.
(d) Spending quiet time in her room.
7. How many children does Jodie want?
8. On page 211, who do Windy and Rose see working at the living history museum?
(b) Duncan's friend.
9. What does Windy call the place she and Rose find where Duncan and his friends hang out?
(a) Bum headquarters.
(c) Swine hill.
(d) Scumbag city.
10. What snack wrapper is on the ground on page 155?
(a) Estelle's turkey jerky.
(d) Beef jerky.
11. What does Windy do when she sees her mother coming on page 146?
(a) Goes to her room.
(b) Turns off the movie.
(c) Pauses the movie.
(d) Goes outside.
12. What date is on the note on page 223?
(a) August 5.
(b) August 11.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 23.
13. Who laughs at Rose on page 164?
(a) Two girls walking.
(b) Two little kids.
(c) Two boys on bikes.
(d) An old lady.
14. What three letters are on the shirt of the guy working at Brewster's on page 234?
15. What does Rose knock over on page 140?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Red Cross swimming levels did Rose take before coming to the beach?
2. What is Rose reading on page 172?
3. Why does Windy say she is leaving on page 243?
4. How does Rose feel about the amount of time she and Windy have to wander the living history museum?
5. What DVD does Rose take off the shelf on page 190?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)