|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Windy's grandmother's favorite actor?
(a) Morgan Freeman.
(b) Daniel Craig.
(c) Michael Douglas.
(d) Harrison Ford.
2. What type of skin does a man have in a movie that Wind and Rose watch on page 234?
(c) Swiss cheese.
3. Where is Windy's dad working this summer?
4. On page 237, how many days do Windy and Rose have to spend at Awago?
5. What snack wrapper is on the ground on page 155?
(a) Beef jerky.
(b) Estelle's turkey jerky.
6. When does Evelyn want the girls to meet her again on page 206?
(a) An hour.
(b) About 90 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 2 hours.
7. What type of dancing does Windy show Rose on page 174?
(d) Cupid Shuffle.
8. What Red Cross swimming levels did Rose take before coming to the beach?
(a) 7 and 8.
(b) 9 and 10.
(c) 3 and 4.
(d) 5 and 6.
9. When Rose was little, how often did her dad say that it would rain when they were at the cottage?
(a) 10 out of 20 days.
(b) 5 out of 15 days.
(c) 2 out of 5 days.
(d) 3 out of 10 days.
10. On page 207, what is the little boy's name who is told to stop fiddling and listen?
11. On page 226, why does Alice say that Evan left?
(a) He needed some space.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He had work to do.
12. Why does Rose think Jenny is cheating on Duncan?
(a) She saw Jenny with a guy at Heritage Village.
(b) She saw Jenny walking on the beach with another guy.
(c) She saw Jenny in a car with another guy.
(d) She saw Jenny swimming with another guy.
13. What is a mannequin holding on page 202?
14. Why does Evelyn call Windy inside on page 162?
(a) It's suppertime.
(b) It's bedtime.
(c) Her grandmother is there.
(d) Her aunt is there.
15. Where are Windy and Rose shampooing their hair on page 236?
(b) Bathroom sink.
(c) Kitchen sink.
(d) Pump outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. On page 211, who do Windy and Rose see working at the living history museum?
2. On page 164, how long does Evan say that he will be gone?
3. What is Rose reading on page 172?
4. Why does Evan say that he is going back to the city on page 164?
5. How does Rose feel about the amount of time she and Windy have to wander the living history museum?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)