|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many DVDs does Windy say are available at Brewster's?
2. Who does Evan say is the greatest drummer of all time?
(a) Alex Van Halen.
(b) Tommy Lee.
(c) Max Roach.
(d) Neil Peart.
3. Who showed the movie Rose mentions on page 72 at a birthday party?
4. How much does it cost to rent a movie at Brewster's?
5. How long has Rose's family been visiting Awago Beach?
(a) Since Rose was a baby.
(c) 5 years.
(d) Since Rose was two.
6. What are the best foods to take with you in a floatie?
(a) Apples and chips in sealable containers.
(c) Gummy feet and Twizzlers.
7. What sound is heard as Rose is carried up the driveway?
(a) Cracking of twigs.
(b) Crunch, crunch.
(d) Wind blowing in the trees.
8. How old does Rose think Duncan is?
9. What type of pie do the Wallace's have on page 93?
10. How long have Rose and Windy been friends?
(a) Since Windy was 5.
(b) Since Windy was 6.
(c) Since Rose was 6.
(d) Since Rose was 5.
11. What does Evan call Awago toilet paper?
(a) Pages from a magazine.
(b) Corn husks.
(d) A corn cob.
12. According to signs along the road, what is there to do at the Turkey Hatchery?
(a) Tours and a farmer's market.
(b) Buy eggs.
(c) Buy turkey chicks.
(d) Buy turkeys.
13. How long can Rose and Windy rent a movie for $5?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 3 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 2 days.
14. What name does Rose write on page 75 when the girls play a game?
15. What does Rose's father ask her to do on page 103?
(a) Walk to the store.
(b) Go to the beach and watch the stars.
(c) Have another piece of pie.
(d) Sit on the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of landscape is on either side of the road as the Wallace family enters Awago Beach?
2. What is Rose making on page 68?
3. Who does Evan say to wave to as they drive into Awago?
4. What movie does Windy want to rent at Brewster's?
5. What movie did Rose's class watch to learn about where babies come from when her teacher was expecting a baby?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)