1. What sound is heard as Rose is carried up the driveway?
(b) Wind blowing in the trees.
(c) Crunch, crunch.
(d) Cracking of twigs.
2. What city is mentioned on a billboard as Rose and her family drive to Awago Beach?
3. In what country does the graphic novel take place?
(a) Great Britain.
(d) United States.
4. What does Rose do while her family drives to Awago Beach?
(b) Plays an electronic game.
(c) Listens to music.
(d) Looks out the window.
5. What is the traffic like part of the way to Awago Beach?
(b) Cars are only seen when they drive through towns.
(d) Other cars can be seen every few miles.
6. How long has Rose's family been visiting Awago Beach?
(a) 5 years.
(b) Since Rose was a baby.
(c) Since Rose was two.
7. What does Rose's mother remind her not to do as they drive to Awago Beach?
(c) Bite her nails.
(d) Chew on her hair.
This section contains 3,341 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)