|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In act 2, why does Dennis panic when the buzzer sounds?
(a) He thinks it is Christian.
(b) He thinks it is Valerie.
(c) He thinks it is Jessica.
(d) He thinks it is Warren's father.
2. Who is Jessica with when she arrives at Dennis's apartment?
(b) No one.
3. How does Jessica respond to Warren's effort while Dennis is in the bathroom in act 2?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She ducks away.
4. According to Warren, he tells Dennis he likes Jessica despite the fact that she is __________.
5. What record does Warren put on?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Aretha Franklin.
(c) Led Zepplin.
(d) Frank Zappa.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jessica, Dennis would be _________if he cleaned up a bit.
2. Who does Jessica tell Warren she ran into?
3. According to Warren, Jessica's views are __________.
4. How is Jessica dressed when she arrives at the apartment?
5. What does Warren try to hide from Jessica in act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jessica reluctant to get involved with Warren?
2. Describe Jessica and her relationship with Warren.
3. Why is Jessica so interested in Dennis's parents, and why is it significant?
4. What is the misunderstanding between Jessica and Warren over Dennis's mother's profession?
5. What happened the night before when Valerie saw her broken sculpture, and how does Dennis feel about it?
6. Compare and contrast Jessica's home life with Warren's and how each is relevant to their life goals.
7. What happened between Warren and Jessica at the hotel?
8. Describe the opening scene of act 2 and its significance.
9. What example does Jessica give about the 1960s that pertains to the present?
10. Why is Jessica upset with Warren about Dennis's knowing what happened between them, and what does it reveal?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)