|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Warren she has come across that she had forgotten?
(a) Toys she played with.
(b) Letters she wrote.
(c) Pictures she took.
(d) Clothes she wore.
2. What does Dennis's beautiful mother do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a model.
(d) She is a clothing designer.
3. Why does Warren reassure Jessica that no one is trying to set her up?
(a) Because she tells him she believes that fate will guide her.
(b) Because she tells him she doesn't want to be set up with him.
(c) Because she tells him she doesn't want to be part of some matchmaking plan.
(d) Because she tells him her friend tried to set her up before.
4. Warren tells Dennis he tried to reassure Jessica of what?
(a) That he thought she was pretty.
(b) That he liked her.
(c) That he had more pot.
(d) That he had money for the room.
5. According to Dennis, who was he with besides Valerie?
(a) A Dutch girl.
(b) A French prostitute.
(c) An Irish cop.
(d) An Italian guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jessica?
2. Where did Valerie take off to after she went insane?
3. According to Jessica, who went with Dennis to get the drugs?
4. According to Dennis, why did Valerie go insane?
5. What is Dennis doing as act 2 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the opening scene of act 2 and its significance.
2. Why is Jessica so interested in Dennis's parents, and why is it significant?
3. What example does Jessica give about the 1960s that pertains to the present?
4. What happened the night before when Valerie saw her broken sculpture, and how does Dennis feel about it?
5. Why is Jessica's remark about pot being more damaging to the lungs than cigarettes are relevant?
6. What does Warren do when Jessica first arrives that makes her uncomfortable, and why?
7. How does Dennis behave toward Jessica when she first arrives at the apartment in act 2?
8. How does Warren respond to Jessica's questions about his sister?
9. What is the misunderstanding between Jessica and Warren over Dennis's mother's profession?
10. How does Warren respond to Jessica's question about his father throwing him out of the house?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)