|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warren have of his grandfather's that is his most prized possession?
(a) His cap.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His spectacles.
2. What does Jessica tell Warren she has come across that she had forgotten?
(a) Pictures she took.
(b) Toys she played with.
(c) Clothes she wore.
(d) Letters she wrote.
3. When Dennis leaves to sell Warren's memorabilia, why does Jessica say she can't make their plans?
(a) Because she can't get off work.
(b) Because she doesn't feel well.
(c) Because she has a test the next day.
(d) Because she got into a fight with her mom.
4. Why is Dennis infuriated when Warren leaves a message for their distributor in act 2?
(a) Because others will learn Warren is staying with him.
(b) Because Warren should have called someone else.
(c) Because Dennis can't wait around in the apartment.
(d) Because Warren should go over personally.
5. When Dennis goes to the bathroom, what does Warren try to do with Jessica?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In act 2, Warren tells Jessica that their night meant more to him than _________.
2. In act 2, who does Dennis tell Warren to call to help with distribution?
3. How does Jessica respond to Warren's suggestion about getting together?
4. Why doesn't Warren understand that Jessica came over to the apartment in act 2?
5. According to Jessica, who went with Dennis to get the drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Warren offer his grandfather's baseball cap to Jessica?
2. How does Dennis behave toward Jessica when she first arrives at the apartment in act 2?
3. Why is Jessica upset with Warren about Dennis's knowing what happened between them, and what does it reveal?
4. What happened the night before when Valerie saw her broken sculpture, and how does Dennis feel about it?
5. How does Warren respond to Jessica's questions about his sister?
6. Describe Warren's family.
7. What does Dennis tell Warren he did the night before when Warren arrives with coffee, and why it is significant?
8. Compare and contrast Jessica's home life with Warren's and how each is relevant to their life goals.
9. What example does Jessica give about the 1960s that pertains to the present?
10. What happened between Warren and Jessica at the hotel?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)