|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warren have of his grandfather's that is his most prized possession?
(a) His watch.
(b) His spectacles.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His cap.
2. What does Warren try to hide from Jessica in act 2?
(a) That he is distressed about giving her his grandfather's hat.
(b) That he is happy to be with her again.
(c) That he is high on coke and pot.
(d) That he is upset about losing his money.
3. In act 2, Warren tells Jessica that their night meant more to him than _________.
(c) Rock and Roll.
4. In act 2, what does Warren offer to buy Jessica as a present?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) A ring.
(d) A dog.
5. What is Dennis doing as act 2 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warren tell Jessica about Dennis's mother that she thinks is mean?
2. What is Jessica shocked to find out about Warren's sister?
3. What does Warren tell Dennis about him and Jessica?
4. According to Dennis, why did Valerie go insane?
5. In act 2, who does Dennis tell Warren to call to help with distribution?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jessica so interested in Dennis's parents, and why is it significant?
2. Why is Jessica upset with Warren about Dennis's knowing what happened between them, and what does it reveal?
3. What do Dennis and Warren agree to about replacing some of the funds Warren stole from his father?
4. Why can't Jessica go to brunch with Warren, and how is it significant?
5. Why is Jessica's remark about pot being more damaging to the lungs than cigarettes are relevant?
6. What does Warren do when Jessica first arrives that makes her uncomfortable, and why?
7. How does Dennis behave toward Jessica when she first arrives at the apartment in act 2?
8. Describe Jessica and her relationship with Warren.
9. Describe the opening scene of act 2 and its significance.
10. How does Dennis respond to Valerie when she calls on the phone?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)