|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first act, Dennis verbally assaults Warren about his idiotic ways and how he never has enough money to do what?
(a) To buy designer clothes.
(b) To smoke pot.
(c) To go out on dates.
(d) To attract women to sleep with him.
2. How does Dennis finally agree to help Warren?
(a) He helps him to deposit the money in the bank.
(b) He lets him stay until Monday.
(c) He agrees to help him give the money back.
(d) He tells him he'll get a hotel room.
3. Warren admits to Dennis that he freaked out someone. Who did he freak out?
(a) A young girl.
(b) His father.
(c) Dennis's girlfriend.
4. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
(a) He glues it back together.
(b) He puts it in the briefcase.
(c) He leaves it on the floor.
(d) He throws it away.
5. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dennis throw a football at Warren's head?
2. What does Dennis kick after he's taken care of the object that has shattered?
3. In the first act, what caused the fight between Warren and his family member?
4. After Warren shows him the money, where does Dennis suggest they go?
5. What is Warren convinced about regarding the girl that he likes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dennis consider himself independent, and why is it significant?
2. What is in the backpack Warren shows Dennis, and how is it significant?
3. What is Warren's history with women, according to Dennis?
4. What happens to Valerie's clay sculpture, and how is it significant?
5. As they converse about Warren's father and the stolen money, what is Dennis'a attitude toward Warren?
6. After their altercation, what do Warren and Dennis disagree about regarding money?
7. Describe Dennis's apartment and how the setting is relevant to his character.
8. What does Dennis mean when he says he is a "one-man youth culture" and why is it significant?
9. How are Dennis and Warren's ages significant?
10. What is the nature of Dennis and Warren's friendship?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)