|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prostitutes does Dennis suggest they get?
2. How does Warren respond to Dennis's suggestion that they return some of the money to his father?
(a) He tells him he doesn't want to go.
(b) He tells him he wants to give it away.
(c) He tells him he intends to keep it.
(d) He tells him that it's a great idea.
3. What does Dennis do with the object that is shattered?
(a) He puts it in the briefcase.
(b) He leaves it on the floor.
(c) He throws it away.
(d) He glues it back together.
4. What kind of background do Dennis and Warren have?
(a) A working-class background.
(b) A middle-class background.
(c) An affluent background.
(d) An unknown background.
5. What does Warren show Dennis when he first arrives at his apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Warren want to invite over to Dennis's apartment?
2. In the first act, where does Dennis tell Warren he should take the money?
3. In the first act, what does Dennis tell Warren he can't handle?
4. When does Warren he think his father will discover that his briefcase is gone?
5. In the first act, why does Dennis chide Warren about not selling his stuff?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Warren's appearance significant?
2. What happens to Valerie's clay sculpture, and how is it significant?
3. What is the nature of Dennis and Warren's friendship?
4. What is Warren's history with women, according to Dennis?
5. What is in the backpack Warren shows Dennis, and how is it significant?
6. Describe Dennis's apartment and how the setting is relevant to his character.
7. Describe Valerie's clay sculpture and what it may convey in terms of Dennis and Warren's relationship.
8. How does Dennis and Warren's relationship mirror that of Warren and his father's relationship? And what does Warren's attitude toward Dennis reveal about him?
9. How are Dennis and Warren's ages significant?
10. What does Dennis suggest they do with the money Warren has stolen?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)